SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity's GM application.

Go down

Infinity's GM application. Empty Infinity's GM application.

Post by darkdeweller Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 am

My names is Pravin, more so known as Infinity or Darkdeweller
I'm 17 years old. There isn't much about me, I’m polite, fun to work with, and i love to make a lot of jokes.
I am very much interested in this job because I’ve played SnailMs in the past, when MOO was running it, I came to love the server and its community, I want to make it a better experience for anyone else that has the pleasure of playing this server.
My strengths: I love to learn, make movies, and play sports. Also i would like to say that I’m creative, I have an open mind, and finally I believe that I’m a perspective person.
My weaknesses: I am sometimes very arrogant, in the sense that I believe one is not smarter than me. I'm also weak at having initiative, since I'm moving towards adulthood I've been learning to get my priorities straight and give 110% every time.
I've been GM's on other servers, which have been shut down now. I see the same problems, I learned that I must work harder to keep the community as safe as possible and also be fair, and not to wrongfully judge someone.
If someone is hacking, I would track their name, give them a fair warning to stop, if person persists or "escapes", I will collect info, in either video format or picture, and ban them immediately.
If this application is not accepted, there is no reason to act rash, and quit a great server, I will keep playing, and try again another time.
Experiences: I have monitored servers and its forums, I’ve been a hoster, I’ve made my own server, but it’s been a very long time and with school, I haven’t been able to continue my love of learning and the server versions have moved on from v.55, v.62 all the way to v.83, I’ll have to work back to gain my pervious lost knowledge.

I started playing, about 1 year and a couple odd months ago, it’s very faint to me, but i remember when the community was big, with "RealNugget”, "MOO", and etc.
Not entirely sure on the events, but I would like to host jump quest events, a boss run, something similar to FIND THE GM, and events of that nature.
I will treat other player and the GM’s how I’ve always treated them, exactly the way i would want to be treated.
I'm usually on most of the time, the only reason where I wouldn’t be on is when homework is abundance. (Toronto, EST time zone)
The reason you should pick me is that I have a previous experience playing this server, I know how its run, and I know what the admin team expect. (Or what they used to expect)
I am applying for the GM position at this server.
I’m thankful that this server is free to play, and so I don’t want any rewards in return.

Suggestions: The server works fine as it is, but a few tweaks in the MOB area, such as boss drops. And also an easier way to collect Golden eggs, i.e. boss drops.
All in all I do hope you consider my application, I believe I have what it takes to run this server’s communities properly.

Thank you for your time.

darkdeweller

Back to top Go down

Infinity's GM application. Empty Re: Infinity's GM application.

Post by darkdeweller Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

I'm sorry I didn't write bullet points like the others, I'm usually writing in paragraph format.

darkdeweller

Back to top Go down