SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AR0N's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

AR0N's GM Application Empty AR0N's GM Application

Post by azzaboy Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 am

• Name Aaron L Willaims

• Country/TimeZone I live in the UK and my time zone is GMT

• Have you met the requitements? Yes i have .

• Do you speak proper English? Yes i do.

• How old are you? I am 14 years old.

• Why do you want to be a GM? I have always wanted to be a GM and i once was but the Admin didn't like me working for him as a GM becouse people liked me more than him and if an event was ever hosted and i wasn't there people were wondering were i was becouse i usualy tag along and till the event starts i chat to them seeing who's there when event starts if it jump quest becouse on some theres a cheat people go to instantly get warped to end they cannot get 1st but they can get 2nd / 3rd.

• How can you help the server? I can host event and help new people to the server and bann hackers.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? I would do as the rules say and jail the char and wait for the Admin to log on and sort him out.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? NO i wouldn/t becouse i wiould still try and help out the people who are new to it and teach them how to play and not to hack and get tricked into getting banned ect. i would probibly also still try and find hackers but i wouldn't be able to ban them due to not having the Bann command.

• Experiences? Yes from a previous private server and as i said i am not a GM anymore becouse the Admin i think got a bit jealous of my popularaty and when i wasn't a GM anymore but people thought i still was they couldn't get the message i wasn't a GM anymire becouse i never changed my name back to real one i still had GM at the start. I was a GM for about 2 months.

• What events can you host? Summoning event and JQ and races questionairs ect using the GM commands i have on my note pad files on my lap top with all the cxommands on and what item id's are and monster id's ect

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. I would teat everybody equal making sure i wouldn't get anoiyed with people and helping them in every way i can.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? I play it quite alot. although on a weekday where i have school its 4:30 PM - 10PM GMT and on a weekend and if i am at my dads i would not be able to play . On a weekday where i wouldn't have school due to holiday i would be able to play till 7 AM GMT to 11 PM GMT same for weekends when i am not at my dads house. If the comp was working at my Dads house i would download there so i could play all the time but he needs to get a new one.

• Why should we pick you? I have had experiance and i know how to handle those people that try to get me angrey or get me the Sack as a GM ect.
This is only becouse at school for 7 years i had people trying to get me angrey and nobody can get me angrey anymore.
Exept my sister. Sad But she doesn't live with me anymore she has moved to my dads Smile

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? I dont realy have any ideas that wont take ages to apply to the server.

• Last words. I Hope you Accept me as a GM and if you do TYVM
But if you do not Accept me i will still try to help SnailMS Maplers but i wont be able to help them as much as i can.
I do try to vote as often as i can. Which i know thats a GM rule.

azzaboy

Back to top Go down

AR0N's GM Application Empty Re: AR0N's GM Application

Post by dbzbros Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Umm.. Dude You Did't Play Snail For A Week.
Also You Have Some Spelling Mistake.
Ex.
i had people trying to get me angrey and nobody can get me angrey anymore.

Do You Mean Angry?
dbzbros
dbzbros

Back to top Go down

Post by SilencerX Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 pm

nice banner darryl =P
SilencerX
SilencerX

Back to top Go down

Post by dbzbros Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm