SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AhBoy Gm Application

Go down

AhBoy Gm Application Empty AhBoy Gm Application

Post by baoxiang Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

• (REAL LIFE)Name : Bao Xiang.(AGE:16)
(Maple IGN) Name : AhBoy
• CountryTimeZone Singapore , GMT +8

• Why do you want to be a GM
I would like to be a GM, because i want to help out the server, the community. Make SnailMS a little bit better than it was before. Listen to what other players have to say and i will help those new player if they needed my help.

• How can you help the server
I would help the server by,Listening to what everyone hast to say. Try introduce new players to the game. I will be online everyday(hopefully) to help out each and everyone. I will treat everypeople the same.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do
I would take a Screenshot. And email it to Owner if he have msn. Than i shall let the hacker face the consequences by Jailing them. Than i shall let Owner deal with them after they are jailed.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS
I will Not Quit just becuase my GM Application is FAil. Besides who would want to quit a great server like this one =D

• Experiences I've been a GM on 3,4 servers.
MapleLovers, Nubms,Naurtoms , someother(But All have shutdown now)

• What events can you host
I could host many events if i have the permission to.

• How will you treat other players in the game Including other GM's.
I would treat them with respect and listen to what they all have to say. Gm and Players will be treated the same by me.

• How often will you be on SnailMS
I would be on SnailMs went i online everyday. I will be on as much time as i have 3 to 8 hours

• Why should we pick you
You could pick me if you like. I am a very nice and caring , helpful , kind , lovely , fun , easy going person

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better
This server is great.Just try to add some new thing in can already.

• Last words.
Thank you very much for Using your time reading my Gm Application.

baoxiang

Back to top Go down