SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew)

3 posters

Go down

Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew) Empty Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew)

Post by Goddess Terrell Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 pm

• Name:Terrell Wu Zhe Ray
IGN:Terrell
• Country/TimeZone:i don't know my timezone but i know my country:Malaysia

• Have you met the requitements?:Yes

• Do you speak proper English?:Yes Of course i can and i can speak properly.

• How old are you?:13

• Why do you want to be a GM?:Because i can treat the maplers nicely,friendly and honestly.Hosting events by asking Admin.

• How can you help the server?:By voting the server to the end and until NUMBER 1.And help maplers take a tour and treat them nicely,friendly and honestly.Host events asking Admin's permission.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?:Firstly,i hide then i take a screenshot of the hacker hacking.After that, i jail the hacker.Then i post the screenshot at the website.At the end,the hacker must deal to the Admin.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?:I WILL NEVER LEAVE UNTIL THE SERVER IS CLOSE because this server is the best server i have been played since last 2 weeks and the rate is great so i will never leave.

• Experiences?:I never experience a GM before on the other server they don't even accept my application even though i put alot of effort in it.

• What events can you host?:'Jump Quest's' and 'Hide and seek event' but i must ask admin if i can host any of an event OBEDIENTLY.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.:Nice,friendly,honestly,cheerfully during events and mad when done something crazy.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?:I could on for 24/7 because its holiday for 1/2 a month.

• Why should we pick you?:Because i can treat Maplers nicely,friendly and honestly.Hosting events by asking admin if can.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.):There is nothing to add the server is already great.Not to mention the v75~v80 items is the best!

• Last words.:If u choose me i will be very obedient following the GM rules and PLEASE choose me...I want to experience being a GM.....

Last edited by imterell on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Goddess Terrell
Goddess Terrell

Back to top Go down

Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew) Empty Re: Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew)

Post by danuel Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am

ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME? jk nice gm app hope you take my place lol
danuel
danuel

Back to top Go down

Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew) Empty Re: Reedited Terrell's GM application~(Requested by The Admin,the god =Andrew)

Post by Goddess Terrell Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 am

take ur place? ur the old gm of snailms?
Goddess Terrell
Goddess Terrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 am

lol danny, u didnt even go on.

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down