SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xide New GM app ^^ as requested.

3 posters

Go down

Xide New GM app ^^ as requested. Empty Xide New GM app ^^ as requested.

Post by *[XıDé]* Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 am

Hi!
This is my GM app, hope you like it.

• Name in real

My name is Adrian.. but please call me Xide.

• Country/TimeZone

im living in Sweden and my TimeZone is 1+GMT.

Do you speak proper English?

yes. I started to learn english when i was like seven years old.
You will also see my experiences of english when you read my application.
Also if there is anything i didnt spell right please comment it!

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?

Absolutely not. I love this community, the players and of course all GM´s and andrew.
Its a stable and good server with many features. Even if im getting rejected I will stay on the server! Also im not that kind of noob that come to a server just to put up a retarded app for GM and getting rejected and leave.

• Why do you want to be a GM?

I want to become a GM because I like to help people with there problems and I REALLY like to catch those **** hackers.
they just ruin the game not only for themselves but for the other players. I want to become a GM because I like to have events and see people enjoy the things i do!
I like the responsability you´ve got in a server. I like like to show my banhammer and I like to make this server a better place for everyone^^.

• How can you help the server?

I can provide security against hackers, spammers and scammers.
I am good at handling events and such. I also am good at helping people with for example:
-Where do I buy potions?
-and i answer in the "shop" over there =P
-Oh Thanks ^^
yeah you know. I am active much so i learn very fast where evrything is and how to do thats why im capable of helping out others. I also have a lot of excperinces of being forum MOD and i am very active on forums when i cant play on the server.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

I would already spotted him with !cheaters and of course im in hide when im catching hackers so the first thing i do is taking a few screenshots or i would make a little video of the hack and then i would go out of hide and ask him/her why they are hacking. I mean you must be pretty dumb to hack on a private server that already got 800x exp. Of course i know that the hackers already know that they are ruining the server so i show no mercy! I jail him/her with !jail2 [hackers name] and send over the evidence i got to Andrew and i would also get the pics on the forum in the section for hackers.

• Experiences?

Well I have quite a lot of experiences because I´ve been GM on a server called "SoraStory"and on a server called "KurdMS"they all are gone now but i have a video of me on sorastory making an mmv =D
"[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4J66IcfNc[/url]" i was [GM]Juix. I know most of the commands and i am good at seeing if its hacking or not. Me and my friend was once having a server and at that time i learned much about the commands and how the "odinMS" source works. know how to solve alot of diffrent conflicts between players and GM´s. im good at learning commands so if there is any new or custom commands it would not be hard for me to learn them.

• What events can you host?

I can host diffrent "jpq" jump events in for example ludi pet park event and henesys pet park event.
I can host PvP events and "most guild points on a specific dead line" ;P, boss events but mostly i dont do them because of the lagg they create and the risk of chrashing the server.Some other and of course i can look for new cool events because im very creative. Oh i almost forgot to tell you that i really like hide and seek event^^

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

I will treat everyone with respect, i will treat others like i want to be treat by them. I will try to be friendly with every GM and player but if anyone harras me for no reason i tell them the rule that its not aloud to harras anyone. But of course you cant harras anyone even if they have done something. If the person is still trying to harras me i would jail him/her and next i would talk to the person. I will not get mad, just asking the person to be more nice and telling them to follow the rules or he/she will get banned.
I mean anyone who treats other players with dissrespect for no reason must have a real problem...
I will not get angry if a noob ask for money or items from me i just tell them that im not aloud to give out any items but of course if he/she would still be asking i would jail him/her and tell them to stop or they would get a ban from the game.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?

i will be online for 3-6 hours its very diffrent from A.M to P.M and i cant tell you exactly the time because its diffrent from day to day.Also its depending on if i got training or if i got homeworks to do. But i will try to be online as much as i can! and i can be much more active on the forums because i can be online on the forums in school. xD we got our own mac´s that we loan until we go out school.

• Why should we pick you?

You should pick me because im a good and nice guy. Im good at english and i have a lot of experiences as a GM.
I know how to handle things as a GM and i know nearly every command but for the truth i have just been Gm on V55 servers BUT i know almost every command on v55 so learning the commands on v62 would not be a very hard thing.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)

I have a suggestion of "vote points" or vote prices like NX cash or like tickets they can buy diffrent stuff for because it would get many more people to vote.

• Last words.

My last word...
I like to play SnailMS and if you want please test me in-game because im not a noob lying about my experiences.

Thanks for reading. MANY regards Xide. Please reply
*[XıDé]*
*[XıDé]*

Back to top Go down

Xide New GM app ^^ as requested. Empty Re: Xide New GM app ^^ as requested.

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:20 pm

erm xide...u are supposed to make a totally new app...not copy and paste the old one lmao...as in redo a whole new application o_o yeah i know it sucks but thats what Andrew wanted

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddess Terrell Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 pm

as wat i said again u have less then few hours to make a new GM app or else u hav no chance being a GM or better if Andrew dont approve the GM app u cant make a new 1
Goddess Terrell
Goddess Terrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down