SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianR's Gm Application

Go down

AsianR's Gm Application Empty AsianR's Gm Application

Post by Asian Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

AsianR For 2010!

Name - Ryan Lin/AsianR Real/online name

Country/TimeZone
I live in the U.S.A./ My timezone is PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Have you met the requitements?
Yes, I have met and agreed with all the requirements you have listed below.

Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

Do you speak proper English?
Indeed, I was born in Virginia and soon moved to California.

How old are you?
I am 14 and will soon turn 15 in November.

Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
Well, I am a early teen who seeks social networking and fun within games. I am a person who is extremely inspired by celebrities, so I also wish I was them even though people say you should be happy as yourself. I kinda listen to all kinds of music, but rock, rap, and r&b seems to be a choice for me. I like to have a fair and fun game, but usually there are people who ruin everything for others.

Why are you interested in this job?
I'm interested in this job because I seek a new experience that may change this server. I wanna be a GM that obeys the rules, but still stand out from the others. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me, many GMs tend to care more about the players that have spent more time in the server than ones that just started. Newcomers need more attention than the ones who experienced the greatness of this server.

How can you help the server?
I can help the server in many ways, such as eliminating hackers, jail people who are not behaving under SnailMS rules, answer as many questions I can, and solve conflicts.

What are your Strengths?
My strengths are to help newcomers at this server because I could answer many questions they ask due to my experience. I have also memorized a handful of the GM commands.

What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
My weakness is dealing with nice people that are actually threaten our server, but I will do my best.

What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learned that when it comes to being GM, it takes real effort and responsibility.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
I would find proof by taking a screen shot, using my camera, or evidence from chat log. My mission would be to keep him/her away from this server. If there is a warning sign of a player, I would sneak up to the player in hide mode to see what he/she is up to.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
Never this is the second best server I ever played in. (The other server shut down due to financial issues)

Experiences?
I use to be a GM at AkaiMS before it shut down, therefore many,but not all of the rules would be similar.

What events can you host?
I would be willing to host JQ, Trivia, and HnS.

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will be respectful at all times even if a a fellow player swears at me. There would be no class to swear at others. I welcome everyone (except hackers) to this server.

How often will you be on SnailMS?
I'm usually on at least 8 hours a day in the summer and 4hours or more when school starts.

Why should we pick you?
Nice of you to ask, well I am dedicated to this server and will help with all of my will. You can rely on me to keep a good watch while many GMs are afk or offline from the server.

What position are you applying for?
I am applying for GM position.By curiosity, what other position is there to apply for?

What rewards do you look for in this job?
Being GM is a great honor and is enough of a reward for me.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
I suggest making a NPC that sells everyday 4hr 2x exp or drop that works for a certain amount of Gold Eggs.

• Last words.
Thank you for your time and have a nice Summer!!!

Asian
Asian

Back to top Go down