ShawtyLuv's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawtyLuv's GM application

Post by ShawtyLuv on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Name: Sean H.

Country/Timezone: U.S.A, GMT+/-5:00

Have you met the requirements?
Be over 13 years old: Yes, I am 15 years old.
Do you speak proper English? Yes, I speak proper English even though I came from South Korea about 5 years ago.
Must be mature, trustworthy, Loyal, Active, and Friendly:
Yes, I am mature even though I can get a little carried with my friends (Doesn't this happen to everyone all the time?) I'm pretty sure this is not my problem.
Yes, I am trustworthy, and maybe sometime I can actually prove that.
Yes, I am Loyal, I respect Admins and anyone, basically. Even though he/she is my enemy. I'm a person who never leaves server for another server ...
Yes, I am active. It's just that I'm in critical point of my school's test period. I'll be active on forums from Monday ~ Sunday (bascially everyday). However, I can only be in game at Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (for about 5 ~ 6 hours).
Yes, I am friendly. Since my realife friends say I'm a friend who will even get shot for him/her and also a friend who will talk to new students first, I'm guessing I am friendly (and caring).
Easy to get along with: Yes, I am very easy to get along with. Especially strangers (that's how deep friendship starts out, don't they?).
Will not get into arguments: No, I would not get into arguments. However, it is natural for people to get into arguments that are wrongly said, but I'll try my best not to.
Played server for 1 week: Yes, I played server for more than a month actually. Hope to stay here forever.
Must have GM experience: This requirement, I'm very confident at. I've been GM in about 4 servers. 2 Were sub-popular and other 2 were Heading for Top, but they all closed due to financial, social, personal problems about two years ago. The four servers were PieBoyMS (Level5 GM, or also called Admin), CrazyTrainMS (I think the name is right, but I was level 3 GM, the normal GM). Sadly, I would like to remember my memories, but I can't get it out of my head (basically, I forgot the names) it was merely two years ago. I've had very good GM experience there because the community was awesome. Since I know SnailMS' community is also very friendly, therefore I know that I will make great memories here too.

Do you speak proper English?
Yes, I do speak proper English. As I said in requirements, even though I came from South Korea 5 years ago, I speak excellent English.

How old are you?
I am 15 years old My birthday is March 16th.

Why do you want to be a GM?
Let me fix the question first, if you let me. Why do you want to be a GM in SnailMS? I want to become a GM in SnailMS because after I played SnailMS for about a month, I've seen a extremely friendly community (haha three words end with y's xD). My top reasons are because I like to help people, actually. I just never get tired of their smiles after I answer their questions or what they need. So helping people means that I want to Make SnailMS the top server and make the server better not personally, but with teamwork.

How can you help the server?
Hehe.. I can help the server by voting everyday (If I don't forget), Making much more better community (Greeting new people in Forums, or even In-game. You ask how in In-game? I'll just stay sitted on my comfy blue seal chair in Mushroom Camp and greet new people saying "WELCOME!!!"), and maybe more customs for better server (ideas, suggestions, events... etc). I'm willing to help the server in any way I can except financially (xD, I don't have that much money).

If someone was hacking right infront of you, what would you do?
First, I would warn them and watch them for like few days (with Hide on) and if he hack again, I'll jail him for about 5 hours to 24 hours. After he gets out of jail and does it again, I'll inform Andrew and Boom. banned.

If your GM app is not accepted, would you quit SnailMS?
For me, that's stupid as crap (sorry if I can't use this word). I'm not a type of person looking for GM all the time, but memories and fun. Bascially, SnailMS and I am tied together forever until closed.

Experiences?
Yes, I've been a Admin in 1 server and lvl 3 GM in 3 servers (PieboyMS, CrazyTrainMS, but can't remember other two). They are all closed since two years ago. Since I'm familiar with v.55 repacks, I need to get used to v.62 commands.

What events can you host?
I can host Hide and seek, jump quests, and just about everything. It just takes hard work and patience. NOTE: I need to learn v.62 commands, so it will take some time, about two days or so.

How will you treat other players, including GMs?
I am loyal and respectful. I respect all players, enemies. Since I get along easily, I'll be friends with most of the people and treat other players like friends (but still be respectful).

How often would you be in SnailMS?
I'll be on forums everyday, but I'm only in-game on Friday, Satruday, and Sunday for about 5~6 or 7 hours.

Why should we pick you?
You should pick me only because you think I am qualified to be a GM in this server. It's all up to you, but you should pick me because I'm easy to get along with, mature, and meet requirements.

Do you have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
I suggested some events in suggestions, but I'll keep on thinking for more events and ideas. The suggestion that came up to my mind right now was to create a voting system sicne our server don't have it. If you don't know how to do that, I'll research for you (just takes time).

Last words.
Happy Grand Re-Opening SnailMS!!!!
Just in case you ask why I edited so much, I had to fix thought to though, I make this mistakes a lot.

Last edited by ShawtyLuv on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShawtyLuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ShawtyLuv's GM application

Post by bugy24 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Goodluck. :O
bugy24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ShawtyLuv's GM application

Post by goodclass on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 am