SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the sentence.

+27
iLuca
FameMehLoLXD
Panda
danuel
PapaSmurf
GhettoAzn
slick
Design Open
S1NZ
goodclass
spongejelly
Minnie
EmJov
DarkThrills
iplayglobal1
The GT
xChills!
Legend
HiImToast
Rebellious
Patrik
-Roxas-
WayOfCrus
325151223me
Psycho
Shinn Asuka
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Continue the sentence. - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue the sentence.

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered!
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Continue the sentence. - Page 2 Empty reply

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face.

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:30 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with.. wait nevermind psycho is invincible!
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:30 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he bought.

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he bought and the sword of Samurai's.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by -Roxas- Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could...
-Roxas-
-Roxas-

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he bought and the sword of Samurai's.Then that someone pissed on

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:35 pm

You guys are retards did you not see the post "wait nevermind psycho is invincible!" stupid people

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:36 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK.

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:40 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3"

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Until Bushido unbanned her.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone.
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day,

WayOfCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum