SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS

5 posters

Go down

My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS  Empty My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS

Post by shifting Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS so i cant play it anymore:( my username is Kindrah my laptop doesnt let me play the game so wen i click on the snailMs it doesnt take me into the game, it says windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropiate permissions to access them.
Can any1 help me? Please?

shifting

Back to top Go down

My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS  Empty Re: My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS

Post by Bassel Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I have the same problem.
Bassel
Bassel

Back to top Go down

My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS  Empty Re: My laptop says thers a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS

Post by emily317 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm

fixed. if you want to play you have to disable your anti virus system

if you have AVG, open it up and click on the resident shield component and uncheck the box that says resident shield active

Last edited by emily317 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)

emily317

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

its not a virus ive been playing
Minnie
Minnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm

emily317 wrote:fixed. if you want to play you have to disable your anti virus system

if you have AVG, open it up and click on the resident shield component and uncheck the box that says resident shield active

You don't have to disable it. Open up your AVG, click on resident shield. Once on this page, click 'Manage exceptions'. On this window, click 'Add path'. Highlight the maplestory folder containing the SnailMS client and click 'OK'. After this, click 'Apply' then 'OK' again and you're set.

Though, you might want to recover the themida file from your virus vault.

AVG thinks every themida is a virus haha.
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down