SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :)

4 posters

Go down

Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :) Empty Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :)

Post by †ζnҒinity† Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 am

I don't see why I am needed here when everytime I log in and I don't see Andrew online or not AFK. And so im assuming that im not exactly needed at this time. I didn't come back to play so yeah, Imma go find something else to do instead Smile love you guys and peace Smile

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :) Empty Re: Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :)

Post by Andii Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 am

o.o'' Log in that couple minutes earlier? Lol Because you always just miss him. Or wait 'till the weekends Very Happy
Well, have fun and good luck with whatever it is you're gonna do. And hope to see you soon ! Very Happy
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :) Empty Re: Bye once again :) will come back some other time instead :)

Post by Eckori Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Bye Andrew ;], I'll miss you .
Eckori
Eckori

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 am

ARGH crapshit fuck =='' Imma just stay and wait for a few more days before i leave then ==

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkThrills Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 am

Welcome back then. Smile
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down