SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACKLABEL's GM Application ex. Andrew's GM App.

Go down

BLACKLABEL's GM Application ex. Andrew's GM App. Empty BLACKLABEL's GM Application ex. Andrew's GM App.

Post by blacklabel Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am

Name:
Wendell Ong
Country/TimeZone:
Singapore/GMT +8 hours
Have you met the requirements?
Yes. i have met the stated requirements.
Do you speak proper English?
I speak proper and fluent English.
How old are you?
I'm 17 this year.
Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
I'm cheery, helpful, socializing and funny. However i like to make fun of others, both players and GMs in a friendly and unoffending tone. I am patient with players.
I want to bring more fun into other maplers' lives and provide a support for those who needs help during the game. There has always been a limit on my abilities of helping people seeing their megas. Therefore i hope that i can get to be a GM on SnailMS and be of service to all maplers.
By being very active and answering their questions and helping those in need of help.
I am able to put forth constructive ideas during problem solving. I'm co-operative. I'm well-mannered and complete my task with determination. I'm friendly and gets along well with others. I'm independent and conduct myself well. I am always responsible for my actions. Lastly, I am not biased.
What are your weaknesses?
I provoke other players in return when I am really pissed off by them. I have a low level of tolerance for people who do not listen to me when i know i am right. I get pissed off by players who try to ks and will ks them in return too.
What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
Always listen to what other players have to say during an argument. I once jailed someone who was wrongly accused for 72 hours. However, I did some make up the player who received unfair treatments from me and apologized.
If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
Jail and question the hacking player his reasons for using hacks, when all the other players are working hard for their rebirths. If things don’t work up well, I definitely ban the player.
If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
No. SnailMS is one of the best servers of all the private servers i have played yet. With its responsive and helpful gms, it is a server that will keep me for a long time.
Experiences?
I worked for FujiMs and StormyMS as GM before. And have more then 2 months of experience added up.
What events can you host?
I am able to host events like Scavenger Hunts, Fashion Show, Hide and Seek and Trivia.
How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
Friendly, polite and respectful.
How often will you be on SnailMS?
At least 6 days out of the week.
Why should we pick you?
I have a background experience of working with players and hackers. I am skilled and will take no time in adjusting to the environment of a GM from a player. You will be satisfied if you choose me for GM and I will be sure to meet and exceed your expectations. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job... Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job--my passion for excellence.
What position are you applying for?
GM of SnailMS.
What rewards do you look for in this job?
None.
Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
By importing Zakum and fixing HornTail bug. I believe private server players play for the sake of killing strong bosses which they never got a chance to do so. Hence, I strongly feel that zakum and HT must be fixed in order for a good inflow of players.
Last words.
Aside my work experience and knowledge, I think I have the personality and capability. I have a strong work ethic and integrity.

BlackLabel.

blacklabel

Back to top Go down