SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy's gm application (:

5 posters

Go down

happy's gm application (: Empty happy's gm application (:

Post by heonjelly Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 am

• Name: Eurie Eum Smile
• Country/TimeZone: USA, PST.
• Have you met the requirements?: Yes, all of them !
• Do you speak proper English?: Yes, of course Smile I was born in Placentia, CA.
• How old are you?: 15 years old.
• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?: I'm very outgoing, friendly, helpful, and responsible. I like to see the positive side of things, I like nature, photography, and screenwriting. I love Japan? Smile I am very down-to-earth, and I am always willing to help anyone out in any time of trouble. I do have a bad side, I admit, but its only when the person is like a hacker, or if he spams the server. Those things piss me off.
• Why are you interested in this job?: I like helping others, and helping servers become more active and enjoyable. I like being a help, and showing others that I can actually improve this server. I feel like server is one of those that will be very famous if shown into the world. Smile
• How can you help the server?: I would ban the ones that hack, and help the ones who actually need it. I would make banners, and help support, advertise, and improve the server with very different ideas.
• What are your Strengths?: I am online most of the time, and I could help out whenever needed. I like helping, so I'm friendly, nice, and creative. I like creating things to help improve servers. (:
• What are your weaknesses?: I can sometimes be unhelpful to certain questions players ask me. It depends on the question. I can sometimes be rude, if I'm in a reallly really bad mood, but that's really rare. I can be too carefree at times, and I might be hyper at times, but most of the times I can control myself.
• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?: A lot about support and keeping servers hack-free. I learned that not all people are the same. There can be crossdressers, and people like strangers that aren't actually nice. Anyone can be anyone, don't trust everyone you talk to.
• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? Ban immediately. No questions asked, but I would give them at least a minute to explain. If not, ban of course.
•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? Nope! I love this server! <3 It's my favorite server so far!
• Experiences?: I've actually had my own private server before :O and I've been a GM for my friends, if that counts. It was a low GM though. I want to experience being a GM even more, if you can allow me to Smile
• What events can you host?: Chair, item any basically. I could even create my own events Smile
• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's: Very kindly, respectfully, and fairly. I would do my best to treat everyone kindly, and with support
• How often will you be on SnailMS?: Like half of the day or sometimes only at nights.
• Why should we pick you?: I am very willing and dedicated to anything I do. I am very very loyal, and I will never betray anyone. I will help out, and not just stand there. I can ban hackers, host events, make banners, advertise, and basically anything there is to do!
• What position are you applying for?: GM.
• What rewards do you look for in this job?: Nothing really, I just like being a GM, and helping. I don't want rewards for things that I help! I want to help because I like to help .Smile
• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?: To have more events, and quests. Make banners, make videos, show support~ ! I can do those things too. I can always help out, whenever you need me to!
• Last words: If you choose me I'd help, support, and dedicate my time to make this server really great! Smile Thanks for reading! I'll do my best ~!

Last edited by heonjelly on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

heonjelly

Back to top Go down

happy's gm application (: Empty Re: happy's gm application (:

Post by Andii Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 am

Simple and short answers. Try extending your answers maybe a bit more? Maybe a little bit more thought Smile
Other than that, goodluck. ^^;
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

um what's your ign? i haven't seen you online.
never mind. i got it. lmfao, im stupid. xD

p.s. is the server down or is it just me? o-o
Angie
Angie

https://www.facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Good luck Eurie
frozen
frozen

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Your GM app looks very stable and
sounds very convincing
I wish you the best of luck.
But do you have ss' and proof of you being a GM?
Include ign and server name

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down