SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrell's GM application

+2
DarkThrills
Goddess Terrell
6 posters

Go down

Terrell's GM application Empty Terrell's GM application

Post by Goddess Terrell Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

• Name:Terrell Wu Zhe Ray

• Country/TimeZone:Malaysia GMT-6

• Have you met the requitements?
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?:Yes

• How old are you?:14

• Why do you want to be a GM?:Because i want to make sure that the server is safe preventing crashing,catching hackers from hacking and also i will obey commands of Owner/Administer and i will ask permission from Owner/Administer to open event.

• How can you help the server?:i can help the server by catching hackers(if this does'nt help i have no idea)

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?:Firstly,i will take a screenshot of him/her hacking then, i will jail him/her then i will give him chances to explain why is he hacking,if his fooling around or his pleading i might ban him or just let him go.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?:This is the last GM application i will make if it does not worth it being a gm so i would quit!

• Experiences?:No,but i have resposiblilty to help the server.

• What events can you host?Hide and seek,Boss event,Silver slime event,Jump quest.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?Weekends if i am not busy i can on for 4 hours.

• Why should we pick you?Because, i have responsible and i might help the server preventing hackers from hacking

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.):i have nothing to say about upgrading the server.

• Last words.:This would be my last GM application if u won't accept it i wont be here forever.
Goddess Terrell
Goddess Terrell

Back to top Go down

Terrell's GM application Empty Re: Terrell's GM application

Post by DarkThrills Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Saying that if you don't get accepted and having an app with unanswered questions really narrows your chance at being a GM to 0 in my opinion. The choice is up to Andrew so good luck anyways.
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am

i think that he is really tired of trying to get GMed. seriously. but he was one of the nicer players except that he has a weak foundation on English. Terrell. at this point of time hackers will never talk about why they hacked. unless u are willing to listen. SS is a good option but i suggest banning all hackers.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Regardless of how long he has been waiting, that gives him no right to approach us with a "This is the last GM application i will make if it does not worth it being a gm so i would quit!" In my opinion, I'd reject him because he doesn't seem very loyal when he says things like that and he's definitely not showing any kindness to us, so how do we know he won't be rude as a GM?....It'd be a bad decision..not to mention he feels he can completely skip questions and still get accepted.
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Don't put him in that way. hes a nice guy except that his English standard is not really good. but otherwise thats all.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Also he put he had no GM experiences so why would he make a GM application, it clearly states in the requirements that I quote: "GM experience" that clearly states that you MUST have GM experience to become one.
flyboy279
flyboy279

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:09 am

he stayed in the server long enough and also i became a GM without any GM experience.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Well your an exception Very Happy
flyboy279
flyboy279

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Well Infinity, I didn't exactly see you threating to leave the server if you didn't get a GM spot. xD
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Dear Terrell,

Your application has not been accepted due to the following reasons:

1st. Your application reads, "This is the last GM application i will make if it does not worth it being a gm so i would quit!" That says to me that you are not loyal and would easily leave us for another server or give out free items secretly.

2nd. You do not speak proper english. I think it will be very hard to help someone if you do not speak proper english. For example, Your grammar is off alot. Also, Your Forum UserName is "Goddess Terrell." Goddess means Female God.

I am sorry to inform this to you, but sadly, Your application has not been accepted.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks,
Andrew.

P.S : It would be pretty cool if you could still stay in our server.

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Locked.

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down