SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All in One Noobie Guide!

3 posters

Go down

All in One Noobie Guide! Empty All in One Noobie Guide!

Post by DreadBoy Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 am

Ok, so u download Win rar (or not if u have a program that does rar files) u can just type it in on the internet and just do the trial and dun worry about anything, but just look for download. Once you have that then you can download the v62 AND (important part) ONCE U DOWNLOAD IT AND EXTRACT IT YOU COPY AND THEN PASTE IT AGAIN OR IT WILL NOT WORK (or re-extract) lol! so now you should have 2 maple story v62 folders and so u download the client and add ons and the d/c thingy and put them in one of those folders, that will be your server folder and the other will be your support folder. So you can click the client and then its auto register so have a good one Wink (my In Game Name is DreadBoyToo) and btw if u want aran skills then just pm me and tell me ur email and il email them to you

And btw if this does not work, or is confusing, just post and il help you out as soon as i can Smile
DreadBoy
DreadBoy

http://www.gunboythegreat.webs.com

Back to top Go down

All in One Noobie Guide! Empty Re: All in One Noobie Guide!

Post by DarkThrills Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm

There is a much better guide somewhere. If you want to make yours better than it, include the steps of installing game with numbers and also teach the basics of starting play.
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by *[XıDé]* Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:49 pm

i think you should make one with much screenies to put on a new thread in the forums because many people are too lazy to download stuff and it would be more noob friendly.
*[XıDé]*
*[XıDé]*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down