SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by Okami Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello, My name is Okami (ingame) or, if you prefer, you may call me Joseph. I'm 14 years old, and, in case you haven't figured it out, i'm new to Snailms. Just joined on the 22 around oooo, 8:00 or 9:00 pm EST. ( i live in New Jersey and appreciate it if you could calculate it. Make it easier for me :D just make sure you say est or whatever timezone you are using so i know.) Also, I don't mind to be called Joey, Joe, or anything else you can think up. Just not something like yo joedog or, wazaaaap Joester (sounds weird :P no offense) For a little bit of a bio, i must say i'm super huge fan of legos, SUPER SUPER HUGE fan of computers, and a not so big but still pretty huge fan of anime. I play games, make games, and make videos in my spare time. I can cook, sew, diy, etc. (LOVE that diy craft stuff) and i really enjoy making cosplays (despite me never really going to a convention,though I possible may be going to Inochi con soon.) Love music, but hate rap and stuff like screamo. (honestly, no offense, but to me, it's not music it's junk. But i respect your oppions and you are free to listen to what you want. Except when you ride down the road blasting it with the windows down ruining the ears of the public. Hey, gotta put your foot down somewhere.) Anyways, favorite songs are like 60s, 70s, and 80s (primarily 70s :D). Love christmas (who doesn't love free stuff XP) and i sorta' love to read. I feel i am a nice guy, got a touch of comedy, I love to meet new people (a little too much i'd say. But i'll get to that in a second). Overall, I feel that i'm a good guy to know. I'd have a lot more friends, if it wasn't for a small drawback (ok not so small). I have a form of autism and NO I DO NOT SOUND RETARDED. It gets on my nerves when people single me out like that and say, "Hey, don't autistic kids have that retarded voice?" Now i know, curiosity is human nature, because I am too. I know people can't help stereotyping, but constant questions like that just drive me up a wall. Really annoys me. Now, as i said, i speak perfectly normal. The problem here is i ramble, A LOT. Now you may say "i have a friend that rambles." I'm sure you do, but not like i do. Your lucky, cause it's chat. easier to control, but it's still bad. I also have trouble with volume. However, i'm a great guy. I may need help, but i'm just like everyone else. I'm sure that other "retarded people" are too, just they can't talk very well. I can think deeply on certain things, i like a good laugh, and i really fun to be around (wow, has any1 noticed this sounds like a dating site bio lol). Still, I hope that I can get to know you all during my time here at SnailMS. (srry it's so long :P I guess this is an example of my rambling lol.)

Okami

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Andrew Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 pm

nice intro welcome to snailms and enjoy your stay

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey, saw you in game.
Have fun, and welcome to the forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

yo welcome to this server =D nice to meet u and i think u're really quite a nice guy lol =D my internet is down atm so i'll see u in game once i get it up again =D

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinn Asuka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Dude. Please shut up!! just kidding ^^ I know its kinda late but i didnt come back to the server until a few days after u came in. I think. Welcome to the server. If you need any help please feel free to ask me ^^
Shinn Asuka
Shinn Asuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum