SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney's GM APP

4 posters

Go down

Disney's GM APP Empty Disney's GM APP

Post by Disney Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 pm

• Name: Kyle Ign : Disney

• Country/TimeZone Ontario, CA Eastern Standard

• Have you met the requirements? Yes i have met the requirements.

• Do you speak proper English? Yes, i do speak Proper English

• How old are you? 15 almost 16

• Why do you want to be a GM? i want to be a gm because i know i can help out this server also Andrew whenever possible and i love to help people when someone needs help im usually the first there.

• How can you help the server? I can help server by asking my friends to come play and then also do what you Andrew or and people that higher up in the gm level then i am. i can respect the server rules and also the other players and gm's.

• If someone was hacking right in front for you, what would you do? I ban straight away if i know they are hacking and if I'm not sure i will ask a fellow gm that is on to come and take a look at it also to make sure that it actually is a hacker.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? if my app is not accepted no i will not quite cause it shows your weak and thats all your wanting this for is the power.

• Experiences? yes, i have been a co-owner, head gm , and a gm in AngelsDreamMS (10months to a year) and MaliceMS and have owned a server of my own.

• What events can you host? i can host jump quest, true or false , hide and seek, exp (if allowed), scavenger hunt, fashion event , spawning event ( again if allowed )

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i will treat fellow players and gm's with the respect that I would like to get in return.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? I can be on SnailMS 3-4 hours a night depends on my sports. and on weekends 6-7 hours depends on my plans.

• Why should we pick you? You should pick me because I am a Hard worker, respective of others, does the job to owners standards, rule follower, team worker, Non power abuser.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) No but during my duration on being on server i will give any suggestions i have even if I'm not gm or not.

• Last words. Thank you for taking the time to look at my app, I hope it is up to your standards and that you liked it . Have Fun Mapling on SnailMS

Disney

Back to top Go down

Disney's GM APP Empty Re: Disney's GM APP

Post by †ζnҒinity† Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Disney wrote:• Have you met the requirements? Yes i have met the requirements.

you have not met the requirements. have you played for a week ?

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:05 am

Yes, He was falsley banned before.

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:29 am

oh ok...check sentence structure, there are many English mistakes in the application. u might want to take a look at it ? also there are sentences that should be broken down as they are too long. otherwise good luck.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Disney's GM APP Empty reply

Post by (LA) Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 am

I think your app is pretty good just wait and see if they pick and keep adding

(LA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: