SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CR4YONS GM application :)

3 posters

Go down

CR4YONS GM application :) Empty CR4YONS GM application :)

Post by Aaron(WeStCoAsT) Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:14 am

Name:My name is Aaron Aldridge =)

Country Time Zone:I live in the United States of America and my time zone is central.

What Languages Do you Speak: I can speak English,Spanish,Chinese and little little haha French :0

How Old Are You:Im 14 in high School

Why Do You Want To Be A GM:I want to become a GM(gamemaster) because,I think this server has alot of potential and really can be a really high server with some help. Its really nice to see alot of players online its make me happy and it makes people happy too because,more people more interaction and they will call there friends to play this server too.Even though im 14 I have had alot of experience and think i can do this.

If someone was hacking in front of you what would you do:I would probably stop them and take a screenshot and ask them why they are cheating and it is illegal and tell them they can get into serious trouble if they keep doing this. I also wouldnt ban them i would maybe if it was an ok day i would probably jail them but if it was a really bad hack we cant have them playing this game in there cheating ways.So,I would probably report to the owner then ban them or i would just automatically ban them.

If your application wasnt accepted would you still play snail ms: I woul probably just keep playing and not quit if i dont make it i would probably just maybe in 4 months or when another gm spot is open try again. Also this game is really fun im just going to keep leveling this is really really really good server with alot of potential.

Experience:Where can i sttart i helped set up rhyda ms but i thought i would help other servers so i was a gm for virtua ms GM:pepsi then i let it go for another server to help them i like to help people i makes me feel good especially in games because, I like to play them. Also the first server i was ever in was bankai story i was a Jr.GM not full time it was a bagginer thing for experience.The last server i was in was maple arms i wasnt a big fan of that because, well alot of hackers i would see and gms didnt stop them and the gms were dissrespectful cussing and they were racists to asians. To this server even though i have a low level character i have alot of experience.I got alot from my brother he used to play regular maple story which led me to private servers.

What events can you host:I like to host jump quest but i really like hide and seek its really cool game and i also would host a pvp map fight who ever wins like out of 30 or 20 characters gets a prize. I also like summon event like once in a while like snails but not that much because of Kill stealing.

How will you treat other characters including GMs?I treat all people with respect because,wellits complicated because,if you say something wrong its could be bad because,on the news this girls huing her self because, on a chat box people said bad things to her and she hung her self.So i wanna stop all the racism and cussing really low so that doesnt happen or hurt peoples feelings.How i would treat a gm probably the same because,every one should be treated the same and well i would treat people with respect.

How often will you be on snail ms:On week days ill be on like 2-6 central time and on weekends 7AM-12PM 2PM-9PM 11PM-3AM and well i need sleep or ill b dead haha:).

Any suggestion for the server: I think we sshould advertise mor i would make youtube vids if i were gm and you should have a starter pack for like a z helm and a pink adventurer cape.I dont know any thing else that we could do we just needa advertise to spread the word.

Last Words:Well i hope i get picked so i can help you and i hope you read this i worked hard on this application and well thank you for making this server..
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)

Aaron(WeStCoAsT)
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)

Back to top Go down

CR4YONS GM application :) Empty Re: CR4YONS GM application :)

Post by Viзt Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 am

"I also wouldnt ban them i would..."
"or i would just automatically ban them."

Uhm .. yeeeeeeeeh.
Viзt
Viзt

Back to top Go down

CR4YONS GM application :) Empty cool

Post by Aaron(WeStCoAsT) Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 am

Vietnamese wrote:"I also wouldnt ban them i would..."
"or i would just automatically ban them."

Uhm .. yeeeeeeeeh.
im sorry Smile
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)

Back to top Go down

Post by *[XıDé]* Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 pm

you got a bunch of misspellings, I think you should read the text yourself one more time!
Also this is a very confusing app because the questions is in the same row as the answers so well there you got something to work on.
*[XıDé]*
*[XıDé]*

Back to top Go down

CR4YONS GM application :) Empty thanks

Post by Aaron(WeStCoAsT) Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm

l Truth l wrote:you got a bunch of misspellings, I think you should read the text yourself one more time!
Also this is a very confusing app because the questions is in the same row as the answers so well there you got something to work on.
thanks ill fix it than repost it is that ok:)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)
Aaron(WeStCoAsT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down