SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booty falsely banned.

4 posters

Go down

Booty falsely banned. Empty Booty falsely banned.

Post by Booty Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:48 am

Name: Sammy
IGN: Booty
What were you doing?: I was on my account iDontKnow because some idiot hacked my account. he told me do esc-up-enter and he will give me a golden egg.. so i did and than i try to log in and i cant because it says server under inspection or account logged in....
Evidence(ex. players etc): nobody was on at the time except Jacob (afk) skyler (killing in fm)
Time:7:30am EST
Which GM do you think banned you?: i think Andiie banned the hacker on my account
Did you break any of the rules?: i did not break any rules... i tried to be nice to the guy and i got fooled... i dont kno his name but it was arggg or something.
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:. i deserve to be unbanned because number 1.. i wasnt even hacking (i dont know how to) 2. there was no GM on for like 6 hours that i could tell... 3. now my account and my ip is banned because of this dumb hacker... now my little brother cannot log into his account.. and 4. its not fair that i cannot play the game i love jus because i made a mistake by listening to a stranger. i really hope you can look into this... also if you can please change my password (pretty sure u can do it in the DB) would be great man.

i really appreciate it. thx andrew Smile
have a good 1 bro

Booty

Back to top Go down

Booty falsely banned. Empty Re: Booty falsely banned.

Post by Andii Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 am

It was only your account that got banned, and the IP address of the person who was hacking on your account was banned along with it. So if you're still able to play at this moment your IP isn't banned.

P.S. Why can't your brother log into his account?
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by Booty Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 am

ok update... figured out that my IP isnt banned. All my accounts work on my laptop when i log in. However, when i try them on my desktop, after getting to character selection screen and selecting my character it d/cs me and says you have been disconnected from the server... i think my MAC address might have been blocked when the account was banned since i used this desktop to register. (account was registered under this MAC).. so if you could kindly unban my mac and account i would be very happy and yes also please change my password...

Last edited by Booty on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Booty

Back to top Go down

Post by gunzlol55 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 am

OmG! Unban HIM!!
Twisted Evil

gunzlol55

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Idk if u could unban him, because if the hacker was on his acc and he gets unbanned, the hacker can access the account still..
flyboy279
flyboy279

Back to top Go down

Post by Booty Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:31 pm

hmmm, yeah but doesnt the hackers IP get banned? that means he cant login and if Andrew can change my password for me ill be set.

Booty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down