SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM App]

+2
Toshie
iCorps
6 posters

Go down

[GM App] Empty [GM App]

Post by iCorps Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 am

• Name Tabitha

• Country/TimeZone United States /pt west

• Have you met the requitements? Si
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, Have over 25 Forum Posts, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English? Of course Why wouldent I... o.o

• How old are you? Older then you Very Happy Just kidding... 19

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? insane...... Out there..... None....unhappyniss.... I love to have a good time I like to get along with others. I hate fighting I think its Rather.... Stupide. Um I love to draw sing and Write And Play games XD????? GAMES!? GaMeS!!!! o.o Sorry. Errr I'm funny when I can be but when thing's need to be done I get them Done No if's, and's or but's!

• Why are you interestind in this job?
It makes you closer to the Players. I like being a GM on anygame. I like to be there for the other players I like to Know that GM's Care for them o.o and HEY
GM's Like to have FUN TOO XD??? (note: as you can see I joke alot)
Anyway I find it rather fun. It gives me somthing to do and Pretty much I love finding Hackers lawl O_O It's so funny when they get mad at you and stuff. Then they ask you for proof. o-o ok im going to shut up now.
• How can you help the server? By doing my job <_<???? :3

• What are your Strengths? Errr...... Strengths... I'm a workoholic XD? I take No as Yes and Yes as NO? Jk jk anyway my Strengths are being There for others, Helping, To much .... motherly advise xD? Even tho I don't have a kid. Lawl errr... ummm what els... O-O........Meny more I guess.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.) Spiders errr.... Not getting work done. Not doing my job. Eating to much ramen... o_o; Um errr my Biggest weaknesses Is Telling Lies.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences? That your job is to Look for hackers,like skill buggers um useing Glichish when you not ment too <_<!

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? Take a SS send it to the owner in Snail Mail... Yes I call it that. And Have proof to get the persone Banned.

• If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? NO I will keep on Putting More app's up untill one day I can work here XD I love you guys to much!!! <3

• Experiences? Was Gm on one MS called InsaneMS -Closed down- no Muuunnny D: Um then I went to work for a 3D game Called Dekaron -not saying P server name- was GM for 3 years Quit becuse I was a dev there too and they stole my stuff. Um Im working with a Nother P server atm but I do not have a tablit so I can't do My dev/gfx work on there but Im still considerd [GM]Taco. Uh... And Much more @_@

• When did you start to play SnailMS? a Week ago I think O_e I dun remamber lack of sleep..... I sleep like so wired D: Im a night owl... and like I never sleep. lose track of the Day's

• What events can you host? Um What ever Event's I'm allowed to host. Last Job Couldent Host more then 1 Event with in 10 days O_O; witch was -gay-

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. PFFFT They would be my second lover. <3

• How often will you be on SnailMS? 2 hours on 1 hour off all day like that... Sister is getting worried about my health and shes been makeing me do that for a while now O_O Usly I would be on 24/7

• Why should we pick you? If you don't You don't If you do You do O_O..... I won't feel bad I know That You dident pick me for a resone so I know that I would need to fix that and after I fixed that mybe I would post a nother app and try again. Never give up O_e!!!!!!!

• What position are you applying for? GM O_O whateva

• What rewards do you look for in this job? Makeing other players Happy for getting rid of a cheater. Talking with them and showing them that I'm not lazy and I'm active.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? More Developers to update the server x_X Sorry..... I like it so far tho. Some itam's I wish would work like the Pet's turn in to Adults some other stuff that is not working ither. I know you are busy but at least you do your best.O_o

• Last words.
I guess Best of luck O-o And If I don't have 25 posts it's cuzz...... I'm..... stupide.... And I will get them with in the hour posting on all the things cuzz Im neb!
iCorps
iCorps

http://www.Insanity.com

Back to top Go down

[GM App] Empty Re: [GM App]

Post by Toshie Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

I havent seen for a week but only a few days and u only have 19 posts and some were from bumping

Toshie

Back to top Go down

Post by iCorps Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Toshie wrote:I havent seen for a week but only a few days and u only have 19 posts and some were from bumping
No with in a week. And you don't see me on becuase I DC alot and I Get on usly at night time. And then Spend my time doing other thing's
Most where not from bumping. Most there Comments On things That I ment and Not ment to be a ''bump''
iCorps
iCorps

http://www.Insanity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceXD Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Sigh. -_- Where to begin well you broke two of the code and have only been here for 3 days i remember cause i spoke to you the day you arrived in the forums. Another yes you have under 25 posts and you got to 25 by bumping a lot of old threads (I noticed). Your grammar needs a little work as well. Its a good app in which you followed the format but for future reference finish the requirements BEFORE you do the app.

Thank You And Good Luck,
Maxi
PrinceXD
PrinceXD

Back to top Go down

Post by darkrex52 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 am

Interesting app. Very Happy Good luck!
darkrex52
darkrex52

Back to top Go down