SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToshXix's GM App

3 posters

Go down

ToshXix's GM App Empty ToshXix's GM App

Post by Toshie Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

• Name:
Andrew Li

• Country/Timezone:
Canada/-5 GMT

• Have you met the requirements?
Yes, I have. I am 14 and I speak proper English.I have played over a week and i get along with everyone who play. I have some GM experience in a noobish server that my cousin made.

Code:
Code:
    (GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, Have over 25 Forum Posts, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?
Yes, I do.

• How old are you?
14, almost turning 15.

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as well-rounded person. I am obedient/follows rules.

• Why are you interested in this job?
I am interested in this job because I want to help improve the community of SnailMS.

• How can you help the server?
I can jail/ban people who do things wrong such as ksing or hacking. I can help people with D/C problems and stuff like that.

• What are your Strengths?
My strengths are that I get along with people quickly and I am active in SnailMS. Also, I know some GM commands.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
My weakness are that I am in high school and I have been stressed out a few times.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learned that if people beg you for things, don't give it to them. Also to ban hackers/cheaters and follow all rules.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
I would take a screen shot, report to a GM(if online) then post ss in forum just in case they want to appeal.

• If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
No, I wouldn't quit SnailMS. It has such a great community that i probably will miss if I leave.

• Experiences? GM experience:
Banning people, Temporary banning( jail), basic commands like !jail, !warp , !spawn, and those commands.

• When did you start to play SnailMS?
I don't the exactly date but I say 2-3 weeks ago

• What events can you host?
I can host Jump Quest, Trivia, and other quests.( Hide & Seek,Scavenger Hunts)

• How will you treat other players in the game?Including other GM's.
I will treat with full respect.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
I guess 2-5 hours a day when I start school. But when I'm not in school (summer/weekends) 5-10 hrs a day.

• Why should we pick you?
You should pick me because I can have a chance to prove and contribute to the community. Also, if there isn't a staff member online, I can be online.

• What position are you applying for?
GM

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
I don't really need rewards. I don't ask for rewards because I think they should be earned.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? 1 suggestion. We can move the forum to a new site using V-Bulletin.

• Last words.
I hope I get accept and I thank whoever reads for taking time to read it.

Last edited by Toshie on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toshie

Back to top Go down

ToshXix's GM App Empty Re: ToshXix's GM App

Post by Minnie Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm

interesting GL
Minnie
Minnie

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceXD Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Ok, Some parts are pretty good and getting to know you in game i can see you were honest in your app. Now for GM experience though could you list some if any of the servers you GM'd for why i'm saying this is anyone can say they had experience in banning someone but if you mention the server or a contact who can confirm this that would be great. Furthermore, your application is pretty well balanced and formatted well.

I wish you luck,
T3hPrinc3
PrinceXD
PrinceXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshie Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:11 pm

a server that my cousin made...i dont remember the name but it was boring cuz it was him,, me, and his friends..

Toshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum