SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o

4 posters

Go down

For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o Empty For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o

Post by BakGon1994 Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Hello SnailMs Community, this would be David here. Some of you might know me, some not. And I wish this post wont be taken down, but I just want to say some stuff. I hope no one will hate or anything :\ . As for you all know I use to play SnailMs, but now im playing another server. [Server name not included]. I understand theres some misunderstanding going on with the server I’m playing and with Snail, so im here to find out whats the problem. Im here being mature about it and want to find out whats going on. I know theres some misunderstandings, and i've been blamed for doing stuff that i didn't do, so I want to know, why are you people blaming me? Out of all people why me? Im just trying to clear up this situation between us servers and people are blaming me for stuff I don’t even know about. So im here writing this post wondering can we just clear up this nonsense because I don’t want anything to happen. So I was wondering can we just have peace and no more of those blaming games. If you guys are going to take this as a joke, then I have nothing to say about this, but I understand the server I play is a public server and so is yours, but things are going down hill. Just wondering if anyone knows whats going on, also if your going to be immature about this, then I guess that’s just you, but I hope you guys would take me seriously.
-David.

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o Empty Re: For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 pm

I have not much of an idea to this incident. But I also hope that this incident ends faster. Do you have names for the people who pestered your server ? Although things should have stopped about a day ago since I made a warning over the chatbox about "assaulting" the other server. If nobody from your server comes to ours, I'll try and make sure that there isn't any from our server going over to yours. Sorry about this. If you have names for me, please drop me a PM and I'll try to soothe things out.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o Empty Re: For the SnailMs Community. I wish you guys would read this and hear me out :o

Post by BakGon1994 Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:48 am

Alrights then,
Thanks Infinity.
I just dont want something bad between us two servers.

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Sure. No Problem.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Nodnarb96 Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 pm

What's the incident about?
Nodnarb96
Nodnarb96

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Nodnarb, stop bumping old posts! I have told you like 20 times!
flyboy279
flyboy279

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:15 am

Nodnarb96 wrote:What's the incident about?

Please do not bump old threads in order as an attempt to get the 25 posts for a GM application. Not only will it count as spam, it will affect the chances of you getting the GM position.

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down