SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lmawoopsies GM App

5 posters

Go down

lmawoopsies GM App Empty lmawoopsies GM App

Post by alagarcy666 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Name Jackie

• Country/TimeZone USA/PST

• Have you met the requitements? Though I meet almost of the requirements I just recently joined. While I have had this server downloaded for a week and a half I hadn't had a chance to get on and make a character until today. I hope this doesn't change anything because I am really looking forward to possibly being apart of the staff.

• Do you speak proper English? Of course.

• How old are you? 15

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? I'm a very fun-loving person. I like enjoying people's company and talking to almost everyone. I'm very hard-working and am no easily upset.

• Why are you interestind in this job? I love being a GM. It's something I like doing and haven't done in a while.

• How can you help the server? I like hosting events and checking up on everyone to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

• What are your Strengths? I'm really good at events and taking care of hackers. I'm good with people.

• What are your weaknesses? Well, I can't code...sadly...And my computer is...a dinosaur so I lag sometimes. But I will be buying a new computer sometime in the near future so that won't be for long.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences? I learned that it can be hard being a GM. Sometimes, banning hackers is tough, especially if you know the person and I learned that as a GM, you can get close to people, but not to close where they might take adantage of you being a GM, mainly them tryng to let them off for hacking.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? Ban them. If they joined the site then they should have read the ToS.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? OF course not.

• Experiences? This may seem ridiculous but I have a year of experience with PS. I have been a GM three times and a co-owner twice. All of those servers have been, sadly, shutdown but I still enjoyed my time being part of the staff.

• What events can you host? JQs, trivia contests, silver slime events, training events, and anything else that can be done.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. I would treat players like I'm they're friend, even if I don't know them. I don't think I would treat GMs any differently. I would help anyone who needed it and be friendly.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? 6+ hours a day until summer is over at which point it will be 4-

• Why should we pick you? I have a lot of experience as you have probably read. I like people and am generally very outgoing and love keeping everyone occupied and having fun. I think that if you did choose me you wouldn't be sorry. But if you decide to not choose me, it would not be that big of a deal.

• What position are you applying for? Game master level three or above, possibly a co-owner if it is available.

• What rewards do you look for in this job? Having fun and being apart of the staff is all I want.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? Since I have recently started playing I'm not sure what can be fixed or changed but when I do have something I will be sue to suggest it.

• Last words. I really am looking forward to being apart of the staff. I hope that if I'm not then I can still be apart of the fun of being apart of a private server.

Last edited by alagarcy666 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total

alagarcy666

Back to top Go down

lmawoopsies GM App Empty Re: lmawoopsies GM App

Post by -Rachay. Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 pm

"Experiences? This may seeem ridiculoes but I have a year of experience with PS."

You spelt Ridiculous wrong. And if you can, show some sses of you being a gm or a co owner. Smile
-Rachay.
-Rachay.

https://www.youtube.com/aznstupidalx

Back to top Go down

Post by alagarcy666 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

I, sadly, do not have any but I have to references. If you need them I will have them post.

alagarcy666

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Pictures help your post better

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungpae Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Isn't it one week play? o_O
Gungpae
Gungpae

Back to top Go down

Post by alagarcy666 Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:04 am

Yes but as I said I've had the download but my computer it..sucks so yeah.....

alagarcy666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay1zzle Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 am

Good luck ;O

Jay1zzle

Back to top Go down

Post by alagarcy666 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks Smile

alagarcy666

Back to top Go down