SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for new event and treward system =P

3 posters

Go down

Idea for new event and treward system =P Empty Idea for new event and treward system =P

Post by NameIesss Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm

I was thinking about new ideas for events and other things to make server better so here is an idea.. A event thet a GM will host once 2weeks or month and the event will be a trophy event, in this event the players will need to get like 100 snail shells or other etc, and then find a GM thet hides somewhere and give these items to him. then, thet GM will give the player something as a reward. After thet the players will need to go look for other GM thet is hideing too and give him these items. Then, as a prize the GM will give the 3 first players the following items : 1st : 70scrolls and one event trophy 2nd : 50scrolls and one trophy 3rd : 30 scrolls and one trophy. Now, i tought about a new tradeing system, the trophys earned at thet special events will be able to trade for GM items. (make a trophy reward system at FM) well thets my idea hope u like it.

NameIesss

Back to top Go down

Idea for new event and treward system =P Empty Re: Idea for new event and treward system =P

Post by Psycho Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm

We already have a trophy award system. We also have hide n' seek events, sometimes.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Idea for new event and treward system =P Empty Re: Idea for new event and treward system =P

Post by NameIesss Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I checked and i didnt see any trophy award system.. And i know there are hide n seek events sometimes but the trophy events isnt only hide n seek.

NameIesss

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkThrills Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

The trophy reward system is inside the PJX PQ. Razz
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by NameIesss Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 am

oh lol

NameIesss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down