SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CallMefk [GM APP]

+2
dbzbros
S0SLegacy
6 posters

Go down

CallMefk [GM APP] Empty CallMefk [GM APP]

Post by S0SLegacy Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

• Name-- Trent

• Country/TimeZone-- US [EST]

• Have you met the requitements?-- Haha yeah..

Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?-- Sure do.

• How old are you?-- 18

• Why do you want to be a GM?-- Im a good person, very loyal to whatever i set my mind too, im experienced which is always great. And i meet all your requirements plus more.

• How can you help the server?-- I could definitely help out the boredom factor that I see in the server.. I love events, and I love hosting them so I think a lot more players would not only join but stay and be active if I was a GM

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?-- I don't see the point of hacking private servers but I try to be as fair as possible when it comes to these types of things.. I have banned many people in other servers but I have never banned anyone without screen shots and getting other GM's opinions.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?-- Nope.. your stuck with me XD

• Experiences?-- SydneyMS was the place I GM'd for, no others. When SydneyMS got "Nexon pwned" [Or whatever they call it] I took a break from GMing and enjoyed playing for fun. Im ready for it again.

• What events can you host?-- Hide n Seek, exp events, jump quests, Random fun things that I come up with =]

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.-- I try to treat everyone according to how they act towards me to be completely honest. Although if someone is acting like a child; Im obviously not going to stoop down to their level. I will always treat other GM's with respect but its pretty easy when we're all going to be friends.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?-- How often should you show up for work? Everyday would be the answer to that question. I will make sure to watch over the server as much as possible.

• Why should we pick you?-- Well lets recap here.. [Experienced][Mature][Im 18][Easy going][Fun to interact with] I consider myself the type of person others would need and want around.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)-- I am aware of the situation with the fm bosses and the bad lag but might I suggest a boss summoner? I heard that was a way to cut down on some of the lag.

• Last words.-- Looking forward to a good adventure, thanks for taking the time to read all this; your efforts don't go unappreciated.

-- Trent aka CallMEfk [Sorry about the name as well.. I got bored..]
S0SLegacy
S0SLegacy

Back to top Go down

CallMefk [GM APP] Empty Re: CallMefk [GM APP]

Post by dbzbros Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Have You Played Snail For 1 Week?
I Did Not See You Around.
dbzbros
dbzbros

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah man, have you been playing for at least 1 week?
Other than that, cool app. x]
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by spencer500 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm

He has been on every day for like around 8-12 hrs daily he is mostly in FM or pap though
spencer500
spencer500

Location : Under your bed In your closet thats right im the boogeyman

Back to top Go down

Post by S0SLegacy Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah I've been playing for about 2 weeks now..
S0SLegacy
S0SLegacy

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 am

but you seem quiet x.o
and afk

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by S0SLegacy Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 pm

I think I would be a great GM.. we have no events and I would change that...
S0SLegacy
S0SLegacy

Back to top Go down

Post by voodoo Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:28 pm

actually we kinda have a lot of events: but the problem is that no1 nos which event to do so it lasts maybe 1 min? and cool app
voodoo
voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by S0SLegacy Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah infinity had some good stuff yesterday, and darryl was spawning things that I always missed.. -.-
S0SLegacy
S0SLegacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down