SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some of Soitsu ideas :P

4 posters

Go down

some of Soitsu ideas :P Empty some of Soitsu ideas :P

Post by bobby496 Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 am

FM:
fm 1,2, and 3 spawn monsters as we all know Razz but most high rb players spawn more than one monster at a time. i was thinking what if we made the 3 above it fm spawns too, same monsters (excluding horntail head, just a thought Razz) but now spawning 2 at a time, so taking 2 tetrices and spawning 2 of that monster Very Happy or what ever amount. or i have another idea, tell me if u like andrew i will tell u the other one for it Very Happy hehe

EVENTS:
i dont know if you have the T of F map, i havent seen that even called yet Razz if not, its a nice little event Razz but have the GM's ask questions about server, not about random stuff like CANADA TRIVA = O lol just saying Razz

we all know that people do events to get free items and such, so y not make it more intresting (again just a idea Razz) like have a strand of events that when you get deeper and deeper into the events the better the items you get, but if you lose you get nothing! affraid if you dont understand what i am saying i will explain it more for you andrew Razz i know some times my wording for things can be verry weird sorry Razz

NPC:
the heroic star guy there in the fm, i have heard ppl say that the heroic star is no longer in the game, they y have the npc o.O

i dont know if there is a way to do this, but there could be a npc in the fm that asks you questions about the server, and about gms, to see if you know them and such Razz and if you can finish it, you could win like A golden egg, or like a few tetrices, but only be able to do it once a day, so ppl dont try to cheat the sistem for lots of tetrice and golden eggs -_-

i had lots of other ideas, but they have just excaped me right now Razz i will post when i rember them xP

bobby496

Back to top Go down

some of Soitsu ideas :P Empty Re: some of Soitsu ideas :P

Post by BakGon1994 Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 pm

The heroic star npc
4 super rebirth rings
you can trade it in

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby496 Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm

oh i didnt know Razz lolz

bobby496

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 Wed May 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Most of these were already suggested in this server, and we have a true or false map.
flyboy279
flyboy279

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm

It's hard to code the first one... To limit someone by their rebirths
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Dont double post