Continue the sentence.

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Continue the sentence.

Post by Psycho on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:38 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw
Psycho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GT on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack
The GT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:53 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp
Psycho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GT on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:55 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like
The GT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:36 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife
Rebellious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:11 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as
Psycho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.

WayOfCrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:10 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later
Rebellious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WayOfCrus on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back

WayOfCrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration

iplayglobal1

View user profile http://snailms.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him.
Rebellious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected

iplayglobal1

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom.

iplayglobal1

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkThrills on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Don't double post global.

On topic:

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came
DarkThrills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChills! on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner

Last edited by xChills! on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : btw boner = dick hard)
xChills!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano

iplayglobal1

Back to top Go down

Post by xChills! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed
xChills!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The GT on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed he
The GT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChills! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:48 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself

BTW selfsuck means sucking ur own dick just a fyi those who dont noe
xChills!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:50 am

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!!

iplayglobal1

Back to top Go down

Post by xChills! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:14 pm

+
----
-A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!! iplayglobal1 shit himself when
xChills!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!! iplayglobal1 shit himself when he went to the bathroom
Rebellious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xChills! on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

+
----
-A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!! iplayglobal1 shit himself when he went to the bathroom, He was ban for masturbating
xChills!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iplayglobal1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm

-A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!! iplayglobal1 shit himself when he went to the bathroom, He was banned for masturbating. Then, xChills got rapped by

iplayglobal1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 pm

A man walked up to a big house and took out a gun. It was a .44 magnum. He knocked on the door, it was andrew's house. The man pointed the gun and fired. Andrew dropped and died. But he was resurrected by his mom. She was a bitch witch. She had lots of gay ass rabbits that she used for her pillows and then blows up for no reason. Then another man came up and pointed a gun towards 325151223me, but he punched the man, who shot and killed 325151223me. Then psycho came and cheered because 325151223me died. Then Bushido came into the house and punched psycho's face. Psycho shot him, he died. But it was illusions. Then someone came in and Bushido killed Psycho with the shotgun that he boughtt and the sword of Samurai's. Then Nami came in and had an awesome looking lazer gun sword thing that could... then a cow nuked everyone. But Bushido warped everyone out.Then Nami shouted FUCK. And was banned forever. Then God said:"Pwnt F3" But Nami was atheist so she didn't give shit. So the moral is gone. The next day, a cow went in to the house and shited all over the place. The entire neighborhood smelled this delicious scent and ate it for all three meals. But then Andrew had to clean the shit up because it was lagging the server, so the neighborhood starved. And then Gigatech somehow died by a very big cow sitting on him. But then he revived Psycho from the dead and then he went crazy from all the fumes coming from the shit, which was still in the room. So Toast got some Febreeze and killed himself. The next day we found his dead body next to a girl with a dildo. Then Lummy came to visit and committed suicide as well. Then Toasts ghost walked by and masturbated over lummy and raped his dead body with a saw hack that was super sharp like a knife but as long as a 20-foot sausage.One week later Andrew came back and he saw Nanosin, then he gave him the SnailMS Administration and then Andrew killed him. But Nano got ressurected by Andrews mom. Andrew's dad came and had a boner but when he saw Nano's boobs was deformed, he selfsuck himself and banned xChills!! iplayglobal1 shit himself when he went to the bathroom, He was banned for masturbating. Then, xChills got rapped by iplayglobal1
Rebellious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top