SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassup's GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

Wassup's GM Application. Empty Wassup's GM Application.

Post by zxvbnm123 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: My name is Belgutei Khurelbaatar, but you can call me Billy.

Country/Time Zone: Central Standard Time Zone - Singapore.
GMT - +8:00.

Have you met the requirments?: Gone through it thoroughly and understood it fully.

Do you speak proper English?: Yes I speak proper English. Even though I wasn't born in America.

How old are you? 15 years of age -15.
Why do you want to be a GM?I'd like to be a GM to help this server, to ban hackers, to help new players, host events and keep the player happy overall.

How can you help the server?Well, since joining I have already introduced 2 of my friends to join in the fun in which they agreed and they've had a blast since. If I could bring in 2 players to the game a few days after my entrance, I am confident I would be able to reel in a large crowd of active gamers to the SnailMS scene. I would be willing to advertise SnailMS through youtube videos and pulling in my friends.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? I would first observe the person to see if the hacker isn't hacking, but it's just me. If he/she is hacking then I would jail he/she in a heartbeat. If he/she does it again I will ban account and ip ban him.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? No I would never, because what is the the point SnailMS is really amazing, and i'm not just saying this to be a GM I really mean it.

Experiences?Although I had only been an intern in SunriseMS(Shut Down) once, this experience led me to gain general
knowledge of the petty complaints and arguments the GMs have to put up with everyday.
(and not to mention the increasing amount of obnoxious hackers<Which of course,
I'm ready to tackle>). With the vast world of endless possibilities ahead of SnailMS,
I know I could make a change in enhancing the scent of delight of any regular player. Since the previous MS I had played were V55. servers, this change to a v62. server had proven to be a fun one as this server provided me with much joy and laughter in many aspects of the game ranging from players' habits to fun events hosted by our humble GMs.

What events can you host?H&S(Hide 'n seek)
JQ (Jump quest)
Summoning event
TnF(True 'n false)

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.I will treat them with the most utter best respect. Even if they are not GM's, because it's not the people we are respecting, but the rank they have.

How often will you be on SnailMS?On a typical weekday you could see me lingering around the FM for at least 5 hours and
on a weekend, I would say I would be online for around 7 hours.

Why should we pick you?Since I've joined SnailMS, I've been met with much joy and excitement. Not only were the people here
courteous and respectful, they were also entertaining and fun to hang around with and were a helpful
bunch of people. I have started to grow towards this loving community and I know I have the ability
to shape and mould this community to be a much more well-rounded community with players able to
train happily without the worry of getting kill-stolen or being disrespected by another player and I could really brighten up the many dull moments players experience due to timezone miscompatibility with the other GMs by organising events as most GMs belong to a non-South East Asian timezone when most players are of South East Asian descent. I believe that I could be a GM that could get along well with players due to the significant amount of time I had spent online, I am able to be flexible and empathise with a player when he/she is in need of help which would give me an arial view of the community we have here. What I feel that separates myself from the others is that I have fundamental knowledge within the IT(Information Technology) sector and that would definately give me and edge over the others. I feel that my warm personality complimented with my innate ability to turn a sticky situation around puts me in a climate where hostility would prevail. My knowledge of the IT sector would give me an arial view of the whole game and taking suggestions from players into serious considerations. Taking risks and seeing things from the perspective of others is one of my forte where I have , over the years, should be considered a ''pro'' by now.Although I know that being a Gamemaster takes absolute determination and perseverance, I am both mentally and physically prepared for this long race ahead of me.The burning passion I've had since I joined this server has always been fuelling with the kind souls which have crossed my paths since the day I joined this server.
Coming from a Southeast Asian Continent, this gives me an advantage as most other GMs would
be sleeping due to the major gap in timezone. Although my lack of knowledge in the virtual leadership area would put me in a position where I am vulnerable to crack under pressure, I know and I will persevere on to strive for my intended goals. If I become a GameMaster,this would definately
boost my self-esteem as a player and you could trust that I would put my heart and soul into ensuring the safety of this amazing community.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) For us to advertise, and maybe even add in a better donation system, because $150 isn't worth it for a lvl 3 GM. There is no more other things, because this server is amazing. No more words.Lol.

Last words.
I'm like a total art fanatic and love anime! Drawing and painting are my passion and I hope to get into
the designing sector whether it's fashion designing or Architecture.As you may have noticed from my application, I'm inclined to speaking proper english and would try my best to speak setences containing near perfect grammar and hope my command of the English language has met your critical mark. I love poetry and reading books. I am fun,easy-going and love to meet new people.
Approachable with a tint of conservation. =)

Last edited by zxvbnm123 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Messed up on coloe)

zxvbnm123

Back to top Go down

Wassup's GM Application. Empty Re: Wassup's GM Application.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Have you even been here for more than a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by zxvbnm123 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes, but i couldn't log on for i beleive 2 days cuz i had to reformat my pc,

zxvbnm123

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 pm

zxvbnm123 wrote:

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

I would first observe the person to see if the hacker isn't hacking, but it's just me. If he/she is hacking then I would warn him to not hack again. If he does no more warnings I will automatically ban he/she with some exceptions.

You shouldn't warn him you should just jail him. What exceptions? There are no exceptions to hackers! Also you call the hacker a he/she then you call the hacker a he then you revert back to a he/she.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by zxvbnm123 Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 pm

O ty for that huge mistake there.

zxvbnm123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down