SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwiftWind's GM application

3 posters

Go down

SwiftWind's GM application Empty SwiftWind's GM application

Post by FuzionSolar Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am

Do you speak proper English? Yes, I am an American citizen and I go to an underpriviledged middle school that gives smart young kids with low incomes a chance to improve their lives

• How old are you? 13 going on 14 soon

• Why do you want to be a GM? I would like to be a gm for one because snail ms is the best private server I have played, and two I have always loved being a gm and helping people

• How can you help the server? I could help the server by keeping the community happy, voting, and loving to each other.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? I would ban them on the spot, and send them an email on why hacking is not acceptable especially on a private server, there is no need.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? NO WAY, snail ms is probably the best private server ever, and I would never give up such a great thing for something so foolish.

• Experiences? Ive been a gm of my own unsuccessfull private server in the past, and also GM of illustrious Ms, and also gm for some other World of Warcraft games =]

• What events can you host? I love Jump Quests and Q&A events the most. These seem to be the peoples favorites, and that is what I am all about.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. Being mean is not in my nature, I love to be helpful, encouraging, and loving to anybody and everybody.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? 3-6 hours daily maybe even more when possible.

• Why should we pick you? You should pick me because I know how people work, and I think i will be a great asset in maintaining a happy and wonderful community.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
One thing would probably be the lack of votes. If i were gm, I would definitely hold voting events and If we go up a rank in certain maplestory server websites, the people who were telling me that they voted would get rare items or things of that nature.

• Last words. I love this server so much and I hope that you pick me if you get to reading this. I am very active and would love to be a gm on this wonderful server. =]

FuzionSolar

Back to top Go down

SwiftWind's GM application Empty Re: SwiftWind's GM application

Post by Psycho Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:55 am

You forgot

• Name

• Country/TimeZone

• Have you met the requitements?
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

SwiftWind's GM application Empty Name, Country, Time Zone

Post by FuzionSolar Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 am

Im Isaiah, I live in the united states, and I am in the pacific eastern time zone, This was supposed to be a draft, I have 6 more days to play Snail Ms DONT READ MY APP UNTIL 6 DAYS lol

FuzionSolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 am

Then don't post it yet...
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 am

How can you know the server is soooooooooooooo wonderful, when you've only been here for a day?
You can host vote events? ahahah, Andrew tried that, didn't go so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The GT Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 am

Another one who didin' read the req. well .__."
The GT
The GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 am

The GT wrote:Another one who didin' read the req. well .__."

I still think those application who do not follow the req. or the format should be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down