Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by saixkai on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Name
Sai Kai

• Country/TimeZone
Houston, Texas

• Have you met the requitements?
Yes, I have.

• Do you speak proper English?
Of course! WHy else would i be applying?

• How old are you?
14

• Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to be a GM because I believe that being a Gm would enable me to make SNailMS progress further into it's private server career. If you make me a Gm, then I would be able to get a lot of my friends to join, which would also set a chain reaction that would make them invite their friends to play snailms!

• How can you help the server?
I believe that I could help the server by creating events that would be fun for everyone, such as a race and jump quest. I would also frequently ask people what problems they had had while playing SnailMs. This would be reported to one of the coders so they can look into it.

• If someone was hacking right in front for you, what would you do?
First, i would change my job to a random occupation that is not a GM or a super Gm so i would not scare him away. Then, I would check to see if he was a lvl 2+. If he wasnt, then I would tell him that hacking isn't a good idea and he could get banned. Then, if he sneers at me and shrugs me off, then I would turn into the almighty form of a super Gm and save his name. THen, I would ban him and ask the coders if it is possible to see what exe files were being used on that ip address to check what hack program he was using.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
Why would i quit Snail? That's insane!

• Experiences?
I have experience in being the game master of the games I have created on my own. Quite simply speaking, I think I have what it takes to be a Gm of SNAILMS!!! FTW!!
• What events can you host?
I can host whatever event the players want me to host, given that they give me 10 minutes max to prepare for it.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I believe that I can be very polite and also determined.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
I would be on Snail Ms 3-5 times a week for 1-3hrs each day.

• Why should we pick you?
I believe that you should pick me because I would be a very good asset to the GM team. I could find many bugs that people worry about while they play the game, and I would also, I believe, be able to sweep through the channels and find other things that may have a negative impact on this awesome server.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
I believe that people that can only play v 62 wants better custom items that were never in the v 62 games such as mounts from v 75.

• Last words.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application.


Last edited by saixkai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
saixkai

Posts : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by Psycho on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 pm

saixkai wrote:Name

• What events can you host?
I can host whatever event the players want me to host, given that they give me 10 minutes max to prepare for it.

I don't think you should let the players choose what events they want. Then everyone will be getting white scrolls and other good rare stuff.
avatar
Psycho

Posts : 349
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Events to be hosted can be allowed to player's choice. Its democracy =D lol. anyway...I havent seen u in game yet lol so im not too sure if u played for one week. but i know u made this account one week ago...maybe i might have been blind not to see you :3. from what i see from your app...Firstly one or more questions have not been answered properly. secondly, space out the answers to allow people to be able to read it better. make your answers longer too. At your hacker's section, the answer you gave is not very good as you will have [GM] beside your name IF u ever become GMed. so pretty much everyone knows u are a GM. I want to be undercover but sadly Andrew did not change my name :3 anyway, Gm isnt an almighty form. Its more of a job but its kinda fun lol. hacking programs are easy to find :3 i can give sites that host hacks but not at the moment as people wanna hack ==. unless necessary i will not tell people where to find hacks =D so yeah...good luck then =D

†ζnҒinity†

Posts : 680
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 am

"If you make me a Gm, then I would be able to get a lot of my friends to join, which would also set a chain reaction that would make them invite their friends to play snailms!"

Why can't you do that as a player?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by saixkai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 am

Actually, I was gonna choose the gifts myself, Gm pplz. And for the wierd guy at the bottom, lol, I have already invited 2 ppl, though unfortunatley they do not have many friends that play on the private server.
avatar
saixkai

Posts : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by saixkai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 am

†ζnҒinity† wrote:Events to be hosted can be allowed to player's choice. Its democracy =D lol. anyway...I havent seen u in game yet lol so im not too sure if u played for one week. but i know u made this account one week ago...maybe i might have been blind not to see you :3. from what i see from your app...Firstly one or more questions have not been answered properly. secondly, space out the answers to allow people to be able to read it better. make your answers longer too. At your hacker's section, the answer you gave is not very good as you will have [GM] beside your name IF u ever become GMed. so pretty much everyone knows u are a GM. I want to be undercover but sadly Andrew did not change my name :3 anyway, Gm isnt an almighty form. Its more of a job but its kinda fun lol. hacking programs are easy to find :3 i can give sites that host hacks but not at the moment as people wanna hack ==. unless necessary i will not tell people where to find hacks =D so yeah...good luck then =D
Thank you bery much for the statements you gave me. I would re-edit the application so it looks more convincing!
avatar
saixkai

Posts : 0
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 am

saixkai wrote:Actually, I was gonna choose the gifts myself, Gm pplz. And for the wierd guy at the bottom, lol, I have already invited 2 ppl, though unfortunatley they do not have many friends that play on the private server.

Why is it people can't see I'm a girl?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by Joshx3 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

iElmo ツ wrote:
saixkai wrote:Actually, I was gonna choose the gifts myself, Gm pplz. And for the wierd guy at the bottom, lol, I have already invited 2 ppl, though unfortunatley they do not have many friends that play on the private server.

Why is it people can't see I'm a girl?

Lol at that elmo ^^
avatar
Joshx3

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : San diego California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 pm

saixkai wrote:Thank you bery much for the statements you gave me. I would re-edit the application so it looks more convincing!

LOL no prob but don't double post.

†ζnҒinity†

Posts : 680
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senjusen's Ultimate GM app

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum