4P0C0i1P5 GM APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4P0C0i1P5 GM APP

Post by shadower4p0c on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:47 pm

• Name- Isaac

• Country/TimeZone- central us, Texas

• Do you speak proper English? Yes i do. i even speak a little of spanish

• How old are you? i am 16 years old

• Why do you want to be a GM? Because i have a lot of ideas for this server, and i can help it out in many, many ways.

• How can you help the server? I already have helped a little, i did a new download link for people to download the server and start playing right away. i am very active, and i will be on a lot. i can also come up with new event ideas. i will later post in a suggestion tablet or try to find a place to put one

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? i do not tolerate hackers, even if its just a simple packet editing, but i have a free market i had from a last v62 folder i had, so i accidentally added that to the server for me, but that is all it is is just a little changed FM entrance, but i will not tolerate hackers, i will take a screen shot, post it up as evidence somewhere in the forums, and tell you when it happened, why i banned him, and IGN of the person i banned.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? No because i know this server needs help. so i will be here for awhile to help this server in many ways, i even have friends looking into this to see if they want to join this server. but either way i will not quit even if my app is denied, i can still help the server but not as much as i could if i were a gm.

• Experiences? i have experiences being a gm, but every server has different commands, so if i become one i would need a command book. i am experienced from Tequila Sunrise, and DerekMS before DeerekMS fused, because after that, the server just went downhill and was shut down by nexon.

• What events can you host? I can host Capture the flag, Jump quest, Trivia, Hide and seek, killing event, team jq, team killing, and scavenger hunt

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i respect them first, as i gain their respect that is how everything works out, but u disrespect me i will disrespect you. but either way if there is a problem i am a person to sit there and listen to what happened, step by step, and figure out what to do between the people

• How often will you be on SnailMS? A LOT, i usually will always get on snailms after school, and a little in the morning before school

• Why should we pick you? because i have a good personality, i make friends easily, and i can make this server fun, to keep players interested in this server. i will be very respective to all those who play and those who are in charge of me, i am very well disciplined, and will obey.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) Well no, SnailMS has mostly everything already besides white and chaos scrolls in the item shops.

• Last words. {about me} i play football, i am very respectful, and i am very friendly. i have black hair and brown eyes, almost 6ft. i like playing on my computer a lot and i like to help with anyone with anything, well almost everything. and i even like to draw, so i can probably give this server a little good perspective. i am very organized as you can see, and i am very neat and clean. i would love to help this server out more by being the most active gm there is, and helping this server stay fun abd become alive again
shadower4p0c

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4P0C0i1P5 GM APP

Post by shadower4p0c on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 am

i also forgot to mention to look at suggestions and see what my suggestions were and why i should be event gm i even got some info there, and sorry if this counts as a double reply
shadower4p0c

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 am

Hmm, Me and Swagga will decide later on

Andrew
Admin

View user profile http://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content