SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been too long

3 posters

Go down

It's been too long Empty It's been too long

Post by Andii Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:00 am

Herro
Good to see everyone is doing well. Wish I could hang out with some of you guys like the good ol' days.
Take care, friends. o/

Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

It's been too long Empty Re: It's been too long

Post by WhiteDragonWD Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 am

What's up Andii? I dunno if you remember me from back then...
Anyways, I make your words mine. Are you still in touch with anybody? We could play smth one of these days Smile
Take care!
WhiteDragonWD
WhiteDragonWD

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey WD!
I still remember most people. Very Happy
Haven't been in touch with anyone here though. Like most people here however, I'm sure we'd love to meet again in SnailMS.
At the moment I'm currently playing Overwatch on AU servers. If any of you use Discord feel free to let me know your ID and we can chat there.
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Andiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'll stop. How have you been?

Also it would definitely be cool to meet in SnailMS again. Though if I become staff on another project, I'm not sure how I'd balance the two. Andrew has been MIA though since he last said he wanted to revive SnailMS, so I'm doubtful if we will ever see the real deal again.

By the way I have Skype and Trillian. If you guys want to get added just PM me your names.
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteDragonWD Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 am

Andii wrote:Hey WD!
I still remember most people. Very Happy
Haven't been in touch with anyone here though. Like most people here however, I'm sure we'd love to meet again in SnailMS.
At the moment I'm currently playing Overwatch on AU servers. If any of you use Discord feel free to let me know your ID and we can chat there.
Awesome! Feel free to add me on Discord, it's ****

Last edited by WhiteDragonWD on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
WhiteDragonWD
WhiteDragonWD

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 am

Teehee
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content