SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phaze00's GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Phaze00's GM APP Empty Phaze00's GM APP

Post by Phaze00 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 pm

• Name: Jay(ign:Phaze00)

• Country/Time Zone: USA, Pacific time

• Do you speak proper English?: yes sir i can.

• How old are you?: 17 yrs old

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?: im a relax guy that knows not to panic in horrible condition and might not look like i care but i do

• Why are you interested in this job?: since i have been playing ms for about 4 yrs now i thought i wanted to try to be a gm

• How can you help the server?: i can host events, help people that are unfamiliar with this game, and ban hackers

• What are your Strengths?: im a learner. i just love learning new thing especially with comp apps like photo shop or even coding for game. all i ask is have a little patience

• What are your weaknesses?: i cant handle people that are ignorant they will just ruin my day

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?: that its not an easy job and that there will be ppl that want free stuff or would be abusing the server and the constant fighting of other players

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?: if i did see one i would take pictures while at the same time alert GMs that are on

• If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?: no since the previous server i played closed down so im looking for a new one anyways

• Experiences?: Lv.3 GM in ProjectMs

• When did you start to play SnailMS?: i been here before but since the server closed down ive move on. now that its back ive decided to apply for gm here

• What events can you host?: anything trivia, t/f, hide and seek, rr(let me know if you noe more)

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's: of course with much respect, i will not abuse any powers even if i am just a player

• How often will you be on SnailMS?: ill be on around 2-4 since of school but sometimes for like 30 mins depending on school.

• Why should we pick you?: you should pick me because i have experience and I'm a guy that wants to know everyone in the game and im nice guy exp to hackers lol.

• What position are you applying for?: if possible lv 3 or higher but i cant be picky.

• What rewards do you look for in this job?: only to be able to play ms again and meet new people since i haven't played for at least a week.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?: just make sure that no hackers are in this Gm and ill post in the forum if i have any ideas.
Phaze00
Phaze00

Back to top Go down

Phaze00's GM APP Empty Re: Phaze00's GM APP

Post by CrispyJasonx3 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:04 am

You need more then 25 post, and try extend your answers.
CrispyJasonx3
CrispyJasonx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaze00 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:06 pm

ohh yea thats true noob move of me. LOL can i get a REJECTED LOL!!!

ty for the heads up =)

Phaze00
Phaze00

Back to top Go down

Post by CrispyJasonx3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 am

No problem, and good luck next time Very Happy
CrispyJasonx3
CrispyJasonx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content