Last words.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last words.

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am

Yes, its true. I finally quit. Yay to those who hate me. Idc.

Lemme take this time, to just say thank you to Andrew. For putting up with my temper, for letting me return, for forgiving me repeatedly when i broke the GM rules.

Thank you Krysi, for being my sister in game, although the time we spent wasnt long, I hope your life turns for the better. Treasure your boyfriend and future husband. Hope your baby is well. Love you two Smile

Thank you Andii, for being my brother, and crazy "twin" partner in the most memorable HnS ever in SnailMS. I treasure the times i had with you and hope to see you around. Somehow, someway Smile

Thank you Jacob, for enduring with my repeated "nubby jacob" attacks and stupid killing addictions Razz Hope you do well in your studies too as you help out in the game Smile wish you all the best.

Thank you Steven, for being the guy who is online the shortest but always makes it fun being around. Good luck in MW2 Very Happy cya around and yeah...have fun xD

Thank you Emily, for being the craziest girl while being somewhat resistant to online dating Razz Hope you get a better internet and keep those specs on Very Happy it suits you well.

Thank you Hellopanda for the short but fun times of being my GF Smile its short, but fun. Hope you get into a good school and hope you have a better boyfriend than me in the future Smile

Thank you AznAndy, for being the guy who is always the best non-donator Very Happy thanks for trying to achieve my secret request Smile hope you can one day enjoy the fun of helping others as a GM if you ever want to be one Smile

Thank you Dark, besides begging me 24/7 about giving you eggs and hosting a spawn event, for being the most daring person to keep insulting a GM Very Happy good luck getting your fun in SnailMS as you help others in game Smile

Thank you all the others of the small but fun community called SnailMS. I hereby thank you for spending this part of life with me, making me happy, sad, angry, loved. Smile To all the haters, I have nothing much to say, other than...well have fun celebrating my leave from this server. Vincent, I have no idea why you just cant make another character other than Lnfinity. Unreasonably, I do not like others to imitate me. If you wish to find me in real life, sure. I don't wanna fight, but if I have to, well good luck to both of us then. I do not see reason in fighting over a private server. If you make a ban appeal, well just tell Andrew I banned you for no reason. Which...well was the actual reason.

Yes, Im tired, Im sick of making enemies. I had enough of people cursing me and telling me I suck as a GM, I hate people telling me that they wanna punch or kill me in real life. If you really wanna kill me in real life...well I would just say please do it as fast as possible since I have no wants to live longer. Im serious about it Smile otherwise, dont bother my life. It sucks badly enough.

Last post by [GM]Infinity. Goodbye.

†ζnҒinity†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last words.

Post by xRageHero on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 am

im not there? nah idc but seriously WTF WHY YOU LEAVING D: ~ ill miss you Andrew Crying or Very sad ADD ME ON MSN D: SamLockhart2000@hotmail.com

Last edited by xRageHero on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
xRageHero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 am

YOU!!! Alsdkfaklsfjksjkafhksjad!! Get on MSN more dammit!
Krysi

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by Newply3rz on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 am

You forgot me infinity. Lol kidding xD. GL on the way of your future.

Newply3rz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 am

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! LOL
"Crazy twin partner" haha I'll miss mannn.
You WILL visit again and you WILL see me again Very Happy
Andii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

Andrews Killing Addictions : 100% Free. Yw dude. I wish u the best ;]
flyboy279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

will miss ya Dx
Minnie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkrex52 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Bye, Infinity. Even though I didn't get to know you very much, I'm pretty sure the server will be sad, Because from what I hear most of the people I run into say your a good GM. Sad Hope you have a good life and I hope everything turns out better for you. Smile
darkrex52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by <LA> on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Wow infinity u piece of shit!
<LA>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xRageHero on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:30 am

wow fk u LA T_T
xRageHero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Lol LA, do u ever play snailms anymore? If not please dont post.
flyboy279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top