Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by iLuca on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi My name is Derek i used my real name for my charicter name im 13 a nice guy and i can follow rules

i live in canada an i think my time zone is eastern not sure is hamlton eastern?
• Do you speak proper English?- yes i speak English and a bit of italian and japanese

• How old are you? i am 14 years old turning 15 in september

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? i would describe myself really active in gaming almost always happy (not crazy) the only time i get mad is when im physicly hit

• Why are you interestind in this job? for the GM job im interested becuase i have seen most of the gm,s and there all inactive me on the otherhand
is very active i like helping the server any way i can and for the Wz editor job im interested to see what maplestory would be like if people wanted to see the game in there own fashion
• How can you help the server? if i became a gm i would not only obey the rules of being any level of gm i would easy be able to ban hackers becuase i know almost evrey command
• What are your Strengths? my strengths are the fact that i dont get mad easy i know many commands ive been a gm in many other servers sutch as Aqua Soul MS and ive never gotten reported as a gm

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.) im not actually sure of all my weaknesses but my main one would be either bad internet or a little goofy behaviour

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences? i learned that being a gm is a huge commitment and i have to be on as mutch as i can

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? i would screen shot them and then call a gm and send them the screen shot

• If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? no i wouldent quit snail ms becuae i like this server very mutch and that would be mean

• Experiences? ive been a gm in AquaSoulMS umm i think RhydahMS i cant really remeber but ive been a gm at atleast 5 or more servers

• When did you start to play SnailMS? i started about 2 weeks or 3 ago i know many players so its easyer to get along with them

• What events can you host? im verey good at hide and seek event and tue or false events

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i would tream them like i treat my self respectfully and happy

• How often will you be on SnailMS? im ussaly on evreyday unless something comes up

• Why should we pick you? i think you should pick me becuase i am active intellegent i have contact info incase somthing happens to the server or to a player and i know many commands sutch as !id or !kill

• What position are you applying for? any level of Game master is fine with me im also applying for a wz editor

• What rewards do you look for in this job? the only reward i look for when i become a gm is fun

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? well i think adding some custom maps or fm bosses would be nice

• Last words. my contact info is Email: no_ob2009@live.ca thank you for looking at my post Bye! Very Happy


Last edited by iLuca on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
iLuca

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 21
Location : On SnailMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by iCorps on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 pm

You need 25 postes.
avatar
iCorps

Posts : 45
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Cali

View user profile http://www.Insanity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by Toshie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

didnt even use the code
didnt see u in game

Toshie

Posts : 91
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by PrinceXD on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Ok. First lets start yes Corps is right (Despite the fact she just made her 25th post just now, yea i noticed -.-) You need to have 25th post. Not only its not that the GMs are inactive but the fact they work on a clock like schedule as well and some dont broadcast there arrival. Now your suggestion are basic but we already do have FM bosses bro.

Overall I Wish You Luck,
Maxi
avatar
PrinceXD

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 23
Location : In your Closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by iLuca on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

PrinceXD wrote:Ok. First lets start yes Corps is right (Despite the fact she just made her 25th post just now, yea i noticed -.-) You need to have 25th post. Not only its not that the GMs are inactive but the fact they work on a clock like schedule as well and some dont broadcast there arrival. Now your suggestion are basic but we already do have FM bosses bro.

Overall I Wish You Luck,
Maxi
but maxu what i ment was that you wouldent need tets to summon bosses and so what if i dont have 25 posts what do i need 25 posts for?
avatar
iLuca

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 21
Location : On SnailMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by Toshie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

iLuca wrote:
PrinceXD wrote:Ok. First lets start yes Corps is right (Despite the fact she just made her 25th post just now, yea i noticed -.-) You need to have 25th post. Not only its not that the GMs are inactive but the fact they work on a clock like schedule as well and some dont broadcast there arrival. Now your suggestion are basic but we already do have FM bosses bro.

Overall I Wish You Luck,
Maxi
but maxu what i ment was that you wouldent need tets to summon bosses and so what if i dont have 25 posts what do i need 25 posts for?

Then everyone would just be lvling all day ling, no effort for killing
Yo need 25 posts in the fourm so people know who you are

Toshie

Posts : 91
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by iLuca on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 am

Toshie wrote:
iLuca wrote:
PrinceXD wrote:Ok. First lets start yes Corps is right (Despite the fact she just made her 25th post just now, yea i noticed -.-) You need to have 25th post. Not only its not that the GMs are inactive but the fact they work on a clock like schedule as well and some dont broadcast there arrival. Now your suggestion are basic but we already do have FM bosses bro.

Overall I Wish You Luck,
Maxi
but maxu what i ment was that you wouldent need tets to summon bosses and so what if i dont have 25 posts what do i need 25 posts for?

Then everyone would just be lvling all day ling, no effort for killing
Yo need 25 posts in the fourm so people know who you are

OHHHHHH ok thanks toshie
avatar
iLuca

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 21
Location : On SnailMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm

First point about the 25 posts : Such that you are kept in touch with the server forums and things that are going on.

Second point about application : you needed to also include the criteria that you are judged on. From the criterias needed, you have not stayed for more than 2 weeks in this server. Thus you are highly to not be accepted.

Please stay longer in the server Smile good luck

†ζnҒinity†

Posts : 680
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Derek,s GameMaster /WZ editor Application [Edit]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum