SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacks Application

4 posters

Go down

Jacks Application Empty Jacks Application

Post by jackfordizzle Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 pm

• Name: Jack

• Country/TimeZone: USA/Virginia, Eastern Standard Time

• Have you met the requitements? Yes

• Do you speak proper English? Yes

• How old are you? I am 14

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? Fun, funny, exciting, original, proper, and most of all, a nerd.

• Why are you interestind in this job? I am interested because I enjoy playing SnailMS and I would love to contibute my time and effort to do anything to the server that has to be done.

• How can you help the server? I make GFX, GUI, Custom Graphics, I can host events, parties, change what needs to be changed, and most of all, dont let hackers and banners get away with the bad deed.

• What are your Strengths? Graphics, Art, People, and Comedy.

• What are your weaknesses? I have somewhat of a low tolerance for childish and foolish people when they need to be working, searching, etc etc.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences? I learned that abusing your powers will get you a perma ban. Lol. And that many people like to ask for stuff that is not suppose to be given out but most GM's give them the item anyway.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? Make sure they are hacking by hiding and following them, if they are then i will ban them.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, will you quit SnailMS? No, but I wont have as much fun Very Happy

• Experiences? I have been a GM on NoobMS (But they moved to v75 so i quit) TurtleMS (They shut down) Co owner on NuclearMS (They shut down too) and Owned my own server for about a week then handed it over to my friend.

• What events can you host? I can host Jump Quests, Hide n Go seeks, Boss Events, Monster Maps, and Special PQ's.

• How will you treat other players in the game? I will treat others how i want to be treated and also give the most respect to other GM's.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? Maybe 78 hours in a week and any time on the weekends.

• Why should we pick you? I could donate, help the community grow, and i am very legit.

• What position are you applying for? Level 5 Admin, if not Level 4 GM.

• What rewards do you look for in this job? Gaining the trust of others to know i can do better.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? Custom events.

• Last words. I hope you pick me!

Regards,
Jack

jackfordizzle

Back to top Go down

Jacks Application Empty Re: Jacks Application

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

You dont get to jump right to an admin. You have to be a GM then promoted if doing well.

This is your first post here. You shouldnt make an application with your postcount at 1

Andrew
Admin

https://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 am

Owner Andrew wrote:You dont get to jump right to an admin. You have to be a GM then promoted if doing well.

This is your first post here. You shouldnt make an application with your postcount at 1

This guy's an epic WINner Smile trust me, he'll make a fine player. And he should keep it that way Razz

Seriously ? Who in the world would directly apply for admin ?? o.o

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by jackfordizzle Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 am

I never expected to get Admin. O.o, i could atleast try, right?

jackfordizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eckori Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm

jackfordizzle wrote:I never expected to get Admin. O.o, i could atleast try, right?
Why would you even try to ask to be an Admin, the obvious answer would've been a complete BIG FAT NO.
Eckori
Eckori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down