Post by Korea on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

My GM appliction

Name
Annie Kim

• Country/TimeZone
Toronto, Canada [UTC/GMT -4 hours]

• Have you met the requitements?
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

Yes I have.

• Do you speak proper English?
Yes I speak fluent english.

• How old are you?
I am 18 years old.

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
My name is Annie Kim and my nationality is South Korean. I currently reside in Toronto, Canada and I am 18 years old. My hobbies are making clothes, travelling, listening to music, spending time with my friends and fooling around with my computer in my cozy bed. Im attending a fashion school in september here in Toronto named OCAD to pursue my dream to become a Fashion Consultant. I am very calm, honest and reliable but I do have a tendency to be strict in serious moments.

• Why are you interestind in this job?
I am interested in becoming a Game Master because of the opportunity to help others where the enjoyment of the players come first. This is important to me because from my past experience, creating a community makes for better gameplay than creating individuals who do not accept the same goal.

• How can you help the server?
There are many ways I could help Snail Ms. Some ways that I could help the server is with creating a better relationship between a Game Master and a player. I believe with doing this, I could help every player with equal respect while creating a better enviroment that allows the players to want to stay and support Snail Ms.

• What are your Strengths?
My strength is that I could never say no to someone who needs help. With being patient, I could resolve problems that arise while showing players that I am in neutural grounds and not taking sides.

• What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses are that sometimes I might not be as vocal as the next person on certains situations such as when two people are fighting and I say the wrong words to say to help resolve this issue.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
From my past GM experience, I learned to help the overall gameplay I have to be active. With being active, you are able to help the majority of the players in the community and that you must only use your powers as a Game Master to do whats right and fair. With my experience from my old server, certain GM's created a rift which broke the server in half therefore I believe only those who are understanding should be GM's.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
What I usually do when I find a hacker in front of me or from notification is that I always take a Screen Shot and also write down their names onto a Banned list in the GM lounge. I do this because when banning a person, you need legitimate proof and a reason to why this certain player was banned.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
Nope. I have been a Snail MS player for a month and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I enjoy the community and will continue to support SnailMS as a player and a supporter.

• Experiences?
My experience as a GM was being the Top Senior GM at TodayMS where I took care of Donations/Main Events/GM training. I was also a part of Team3R GM's that specialized in Multi Game Master.
Was a Senior GM for FanMS Beta version but left due to the server closing down.
Also I was a Junior GM at Dragoon MS before the server came to a halt with a notification from Nexon.

• What events can you host?
I used to host unique events when I was a GM at TodayMS. Some of the events I hosted were a Fashion event where players would come wearing a certain design they liked. They would wear these clothes and be judged by 3 GM's who all had different fashion sense to make the event fair. Also I promoted alot of Couple events/monster event on statutory holidays/JPQ/Pet Events.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
If I became a GM, I would treat everyone with respect because that would be the type of treatment I would like to recieve. I would be a GM who listens and help but also one that lets players know that GM's are there to help you as a friend.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
My daily routine on SnailMS is around 4-5 hours.

• Why should we pick you?
I believe you should pick me because I bring something different to the table. With ideas for events and creating a better community I believe I am a very reliable person who's loyalty runs deep to the server I love. I would like to show others, the kind and generosity I have been shown to other players.

• What position are you applying for?
Game Master

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
The rewards I would like in return from this job is to see our community grow and become a server that's not just popular for our rates and stat hat but because of the unique approach we bring that brings joy to players who play SnailMS.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
To have a stable number of players to help this server grow.

• Last words.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I hope you consider me in joining your team as I would never disappoint you. Thanks !!!<3 Annie.

Last edited by Korea on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kira/Annie's Gm Application

Post by emily317 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 am

this is a pretty good app, anniee!
good luck!

~emily <3

P.S. I was wondering if you had any proof of your experiences like screenshots? If you do, I recommend posting them here. but seriously other than that its a great app!

emily317

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korea on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks alot emily hehehe.. >.<
um I have a screenshot of me doing one of my events.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img80.imageshack.us/i/maple0017wu7.jpg/ <- if you can't see the above pictureeeee.
My ign is Annie.

Um this was when I was a Junior GM and Lead Event GM. This is all that I have as the forum where most of the screenshot was saved got deleted. If more proof is needed, I could always ask my old Team3R GM's to vouch for me. Thanks!!!
Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 pm

The bottom left says Mindz as the IGN, In the chat box your text BG isnt even white

Andrew
Admin

View user profile http://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Korea wrote:Thanks alot emily hehehe.. >.<
um I have a screenshot of me doing one of my events.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img80.imageshack.us/i/maple0017wu7.jpg/ <- if you can't see the above pictureeeee.
My ign is Annie.

Um this was when I was a Junior GM and Lead Event GM. This is all that I have as the forum where most of the screenshot was saved got deleted. If more proof is needed, I could always ask my old Team3R GM's to vouch for me. Thanks!!!

I think that is not enough to prove that you are a GM...are you able to obtain images of you being GM from other sources ? Or some that proved that you are a GM (like with white speech, or your job, etc.)

†ζnҒinity†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korea on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 am

I will try to find some. It's been a year since TodayMS closed but i'll ask around my old GM friends to see if they have any screenshots remaining. Thanks
Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korea on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 am

It seems that none of my fellow GM friends have any screenshots anymore. The only way i could prove that I was a GM now is through inviting you to an msn conversation with my Old Admin and GM team. Im sorry as I thought some of them would still have some screenshots but due to the sudden closure to TodayMS, I was never able to save some of the pictures as I moved on from TeamR3's TodayMS to TeamR3's Wick3d WoW server. I hope someone out there who played TodayMS could come vouch for me ..
Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 am

Aww. Just a sidenote, dont double post Razz just edit the post before next time. About your abilities, well there is a chance whereby Andrew can test you out. But well, there is also a chance not. So dont bet on it, but good luck anyways Smile

†ζnҒinity†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korea on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks alot hehe and sorry about the double post.. Had some screenshots a year ago but with changing to new computers led to no pictures anymore. Thanks though and I'll still enjoy SnailMS as a player when the server returns. Razz:P:P
Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoJay on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

wow finally some1 who's 18 LOL =D

XiaoJay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korea on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm

hehe yea.. i realize im too old for this game ... butt its too addicting. >.<