Sora's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sora's GM Application

Post by LelouchL258 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Name...Joe

IGN...Sora

Country USA Time Zone ~Standard Time Zone UTC/GMT -7Hours~ ~Current Time Zone Offset UTC/GMC -6hours~ (Pacific Time Zone)

Code:
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

I have met all the proper requirements

Do you speak proper English?
>Yes I speak English fluently and type English with correct spelling and grammar.

How old are you?
>I am 17 years old.

Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
>Well I'm a nice, helping sort of person, I am patient but I don't like to keep others waiting, I'm fully trustful in just about any kinds of situations, I never lie unless it's for a joke or something humerous.

Why are you interested in this job?
>Well, as I have experienced in SnailMS, sometimes the GMs aren't on or "AFK" when others need help with something or hackers are running amuck, I am usually on everyday as much as possible to help others even though I'm not a GM, to the best of my ablities but why I really want this job is to help others as much as possible and help keep SnailMS hacker free and have a stable and friendly environment for all players.

How can you help the server?
>As I previously stated earlier I will help new players with much needed information on how to play this game, or like how to buy items, what maps are good for leveling or money-making, just the general information everyone deserves to know, and also as like earlier I'm on a lot and could help lower down the number of hackers in SnailMS.

What are your Strengths?
>They would have to be...Typing in proper grammar and full sentences for easy understanding, I've been playing for about three(3) to four(4) weeks, and I have not been shy to ask around for some answers so I know how to help and guide new players throughout the game, so helping the newer players familiarize with SnailMS shouldn't be that much of a challenge, I have actually helped out a number of new players by giving them advice prior to applying for GM position, so I have some experience in that field already.

What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
>My weaknesses would have to be being far too nice for my own good, and I can usually not tell if someone is being sarcastic.

What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
>I learned many things from observing the various GMs in SnailMS such as treating everyone as equals, trying to keep the game fun and friendly for everyone not just for one specific person(s), as well as having fun yourself.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
>Hacking or just violating the Terms Of Service, I would take a screenshot as proof of hacking or violation, and then immediately ban the person(s), there are no if and or buts about it, you shouldn't hack in the first place, I have zero tolerance for any hackers no matter the circumstances.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
>Of course not, ever since I first started SnailMS the players were very kind and helpful to not just me but just about everyone around, the GMs are very helpful unlike other games where the GMs don't even show up for months, and all in all the environment in this game is just too good to quit, not to mention all the awesome friends you make why would I or anyone quit.

Experiences?
>In most other games such as Nexon's MapleStory, Outspark's Fiesta, yes including RuneScape...I've been treated as sort of the go-to person for info or much needed advice or even just someone to hang out with, so I'm very familar with just about anything that goes around.

What events can you host?
>Many events, such as various Jump Quests, Trivia, Chair Events, Scavengers, Hide and Seek, including certain Boss Raid events where you use teamwork to take down certain bosses such as HornTail. (Boss Events won't be for all levels at once just to let the newer lower leveled players have a chance instead of the higher levels taking the boss(es) down in a matter of seconds or minutes, for example Levels 50-70, 71-100, 101-150 and so on just to keep it fun).

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
>With equal and fair respect, just because one person is a GM and the other isn't doesn't mean special treatment for someone else over another, each player is a person in real life, with real emotions and personality and deserve to be treated with equallity.

How often will you be on SnailMS?
>Just about everyday for long hours about 3hours+, only reasons why I won't be on is if I have to attend to something urgent or very important. ie) Tennis match, family business, just the usual drama the real world gives you, but other than that I'm usually on.

Why should we pick you?
>I am quite active, I never go AFK unless I absolutely need to do so, I can help new players with any sort of information any player needs to play, I will ban hackers on sight with a screenshot as proof, and as I've experienced earlier, sometimes the GMs aren't on when I am on which leads to hackers playing at those times, if I become a GM it should really slow the emergence of new hackers or old hackers from hacking during those times, also why it would make sense I may live in a different time zone than the other existing GMs which gives SnailMS and advantage to beating the hackers. ie) One or more GM is on during so and so time, they have to get off, and then in the other timezone the other GMs get on which should diminish the amount of hackers, it's almost like having GMs on for 24/7.

What position are you applying for?
>I wish to apply for the GM position.

What rewards do you look for in this job?
>I'm not looking for any sort of rewards, I just want the game to be fun for everyone excluding hackers of course. And to help SnailMS become hacker-free.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
>From what I hear people want more rooms in FM for monster spawns, as well as more channels because I've seen how popular the "Armory" map is to earn money and generally is being used all the time, by adding more channels that can help make the game more enjoyable for everyone, instead of fighting over a single map.

Last words.
>I hope you choose me to take the GM spot, either way, I will do my best to help make SnailMS fair and enjoyable for all players, also I have read and fully understand the GM Rules.

Contacting Me...Just send me a private message from the chat box we usually use on this forum and tell me who it is and why you contacted me and I will respond as soon as I see the message, because I don't want any random person e-mailing me or whatnot.
PS...Just incase you don't know how to private message me, from the chat box just click on my name or picture and another page should open up with a bigger picture of mine and below it, it should say "Chat with XXSoraKHXx" click and voila.

[code]

Last edited by LelouchL258 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
LelouchL258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sora's GM Application

Post by Jay1zzle on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm

You didn't post the code ;p

Jay1zzle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drewdawg7 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am

I hope u win SORA

DREW

drewdawg7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emily317 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 am

great app!
good luckkkk!

~emily

emily317

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 am

Good Luck

~ iEatEmoKids
Bassel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:39 pm

g'luck mayne. c:

bassel eats emo kids?!?! o:
-hides-
Angie

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchL258 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Thanks for wishing me luck guys Smile
LelouchL258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy279 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 am

To tell you the truth, this was the best application I have seen so far, coming from me it pretty much is a big deal because I have judged GM applications for like 4 years. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you speak true to your words in your application.
flyboy279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchL258 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for those generous words Jacob/flyboy279 and of course I'm true to my words.
LelouchL258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top