View previous topic View next topic Go down

aggggg's GM Application

Post by mbusac230 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm

• Name: Andrew

• Country/TimeZone: United States, PST

• Have you met the requitements? I have

• Do you speak proper English? I do speak proper english

• How old are you? 17

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? I am a fun person that loves to help out people who need it. i am very active and like meeting new people and making friends.

• Why are you interestind in this job?I am interested in this job because i would like to make the server more fun with more events. and a GM position would allow me to do this.

• How can you help the server? I can invite more people to play. Help catch hackers. And anything that may be needed.

• What are your Strengths? I am good at hosting events.catching hackers, and listening to player and helping them with anything they may suggest or need.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.) I am not the best at npc fixes and coding.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences? that it is not a job that can be taken lightly. you have to be understanding of other people and understand their needs.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? depends on the degree if it was vac hacking i would jail them for a good ammount of time. if it was more serious i would talk to Andrw on the actions to be taken.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? Of course not i love this server and have always thought it was fun.

• Experiences? i have owned a server that did not get far but i learned alot of the commands and learned from it.

• What events can you host? HnS, Jump Quests, And blue slime events

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. With the respect they deserve they are what keeps the server running.

• How often will you be on SnailMS? 2-3 hours a day or more now that it is summer time.

• Why should we pick you? Because i am a fun person and can get along well with new players, and GMs

• What position are you applying for? Game Master

• What rewards do you look for in this job? Just to better help the server

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? The server is very good as it is and i wouldnt change anything

• Last words.
I hope you take serious consideration in to my application. And thank you for reading. I appreciate the oppurtunity

Last edited by mbusac230 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed part of the GM App format)

mbusac230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aggggg's GM Application

Post by Andii on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 am

Bleh. o.o''
Andii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aggggg's GM Application

Post by mbusac230 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Andii wrote:Bleh. o.o''