Shadit"s GM Application

Post by killerbest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 pm

• Name
Carlos
• Country/TimeZone
Canada
• Have you met the requitements?
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

yes i am Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?
I'm doing well I do not speak everything correctly but people understand me. that is what is important

• How old are you?
• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?

I'm Somebody who likes to play correctly and friendly with others people. i love Meet new friends.

• Why are you interestind in this job?
I want to be a GM for many reasons. I would like to stop hackers when they get in. The more GM's that are active, the better we can stop hackers. I would like to help players as much as I can. I will give them my full attention to solve their problems and be as attentive as I possibly can, since I've already done so as much as I can without GM status. Although, they mostly just want leveling, it's still good to help the community. Also, I will host events, since events can be fun for everybody, or a big stress relief for a hard day(or quite the opposite for some players that get frustrated with JQ's lol).

• How can you help the server?
I can help by banning hackers and helping the players that need help. I can also look for glitches that there might be; such as broken NPC's or maps, or just something that doesn't look quite right.

• What are your Strengths?
As mentioned above, im somebody who likes to meet new friends and helping beginners and those who need it

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
almost all my friends say I talk too much. I am a real factory floor -.-

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I haven't had any experience as a GM, but I am very eager to learn new commands and help serve the community.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
first if I'm not sure that this is a hack I'll watch a few seconds more so after I realize that it 'really a hack I Report the player a gm immediately

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
No, I won't quit the server if I get denied, because even if I am, this server will still be awesome, even without me being a GM.

• Experiences?
none i really want to learn.

• What events can you host?
like i said i really want to learn.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM
like everbody with respect.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
like 1-6hours per days

• Why should we pick you?
You should pick me because i think that i have enough ideas and creativity to help the game and stop hackers.

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
nothing. i just want to help the game.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
I think the server is very well but I thought that it would be good to increase the number of FM boss Summoners

• Last words.
Shadit plz give me the chance

killerbest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadit"s GM Application

Post by Toshie on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

No, you have not met the requirements.
I will not tell you as you may decide to spam the fourm

Toshie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Toshie wrote:No, you have not met the requirements.
I will not tell you as you may decide to spam the fourm

This is posted in july. dont bother.

†ζnҒinity†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top