Jaysun's GM APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaysun's GM APP

Post by Jaysun on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 pm

• Name-Jason

• Country/TimeZone-United States (Eastern Time)

• Why do you want to be a GM?- I loved to be a gm because i am helpful and friendly. I do w/e it takes to make people happy.

• How can you help the server?-First and foremost is removing hackers or any use of hacks. I don't lik to hack and im not that type of person either. Like i said i like people happy even if it means removing hackers.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? I would give them a warning. If they continue it will be a temp ban. Last strike will be a perma ban.

• Experiences?-I've been a GM in 3 diffrent servers (MVO, PeanutbuttaMS, and DrakeMS). I have a gm handbook and i have memorized most of the basic commands. However im still willing to learn because no 1 is perfect. I hope this server will help me in doing so.

• What events can you host?-Hide and Seek ,Jump quests, truth or false, and many more.

• How will you treat other players in the game?Including other GM's.- With respect and dignity.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?- The majority of the time usally from 3-8 on weekdays and 8-12 on weekends.

• Why should we pick you?- Im not perfect but it would be very nice to have a gm spot once a while.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
None atm because this server already rocks

• Last words. Wink
Jaysun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaysun's GM APP

Post by danuel on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm

you'r a gm already haha xD
danuel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top