SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verbals GM app

4 posters

Go down

Verbals GM app Empty Verbals GM app

Post by <LA> Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm

• Name
Laurance Sampang

• Country/TimeZone
USA/ Central

• Have you met the requitements?
Yes

• Do you speak proper English?
I believe that I do.

• How old are you?
I am 17 years old.

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
I am a confident ,helpful,nice and determining.

• Why are you interestind in this job?
I am interested in this job because, I believe I can help people and, I can catch harrasers and, hackers. I am also interested in this job because, I like helping people.
Also I will like being a GM it is fun to host things for players.

• How can you help the server?
I can host events which i love to do. I can help players with there questions. I also can help people who are getting harrassed and, made fun of for no reason. I can also help reduce spam. Another thing is that i can help catch hackers and, glitchers. Lastly I can advertise to tell people about this server.

• What are your Strengths?
My strength's are that I am good with people. Also I am helpfull and, loyal. Also i am trustfull and I am very active and easy to contact. Lastly I love to help and I will always reply to people questions.

• What are your weaknesses?
I am i little bit laid back. I have a short attention span. Also I give too much chances to people like harrassers.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learned that always be patient and never flame anyone for a question. I also learned that be responsible its a great thing to be. Lastly I learned that do not let your anger get the best of you that will cause you to fail BADLY!

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

Actually I would take pictures and video maybe of them hacking. I also have a zero tolerance for hackers and I think they do not deserve to not anything happen I will make sure the hacker will get banned. I would also post this on the forums to show what they did. I would also jail them right away if I saw them hacking. Another thing I would do is see if Andrew was on to ask if I should ban him. If Andrew wasn’t on I would just ban them like I said I have a zero tolerance for hackers they ruin the game and make it unfair. Also it is illegal and might influence other people hack to so that’s why we should ban these people. Lastly what i would do is that i would is lecture themand tell them it is illegal. I would also kepp them in jail and keep them in there for a few days or i would jut permanently keep them in there.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
I wouldn’t quit that’s just dumb!!!!
SnailMS is the best i repeat the best private server i have ever played EVER! The most fun I have ever had in a Private a server. It is one of my best experiences the game is addicting. Lastly this game is crazy fun and nothing compares to this game.

• Experiences?
I have been a GM in LeShock MS it shutdown> heres forum link it is shutdown: http://leshockms.darkbb.com/ I have also been a GM in orbit MS sorry nothing.

• What events can you host?
I can host Jq's Also i can host EXP events. I can host drop event's ,I can also host mob town raidings. Lastly I can host Question answering.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I hink every one should be treated the same way because, to me everyone’s the same no one can be better than any one else we were all created equally. Also I would be very friendly to every one. The only people I wouldn’t be nice to is hackers because, they are illegal and ruining every ones life. Also i believe respect is something you earn not get you be nice to others they will be nice back. I would not favorite someone i will treat everyone equally.Also i believe in another thing is that people should be ttreated howthey want o be treated because if they want to be treated nicely and they respect you then you should show some respect too. I like to say hi to people and greet them it shows a sign of respect which is nice so the person will stay in the server and not leave and maybe become a good friends in the future. Also this has happened to me i have been really good to others and they have bcome my my friends in the game in the forums and in my real life i would treat all players and GM's nicely, respectfuly and kindly this is how you make friends and how you make a way of kindness this is the real way to treat people and earn there respect.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
I will be on a few hours a day. I will be on alot during weekends.

• Why should we pick you?
Well if you want a really good server that is hacker free and running smoothly. I am the guy to choose I’m professional and fun to be around at the same time. Another thing is i am very very nice and sincere. I believe in equality and respect. Also strictness well I’m your guy the one who can help this server and help others have fun. Lastly I’m patient and nice and understand others feelings. Also i have experience and knowledge i can help alot and alsoi try to invinite my friends to this game every day and if i get into fights i try to back out of them. Also i do not show off like some players who show off and would show off if they were accepted they also might even give free godly items to there friends and others might not but i would not do that i am very very loyal.I also am very respectfuland very nice. Lastly why you should pick me is because, i have alot of experience which is good because, i know this server is growing and i can help i am always on and theres no GM on and i see people dissrespecting people calling them bad things and kill stealing and it needs to stop i can help that stop and not happen again EVER i am very ACTIVE AND I NEVER see any one on but i always am very nice and sincere and would be a very very awesome choice to be.

• What position are you applying for?
I am applying for all around game master

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
I am looking for a fun,cherishable and, stable community. Also for good experiences.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
think we should just have more events. I will try to think of more. Also in the free market in the npc there should be a kill all choice because, some peoplejust try to ruin te game and summon about 100 anegos and people canno kill them. Also we could have like, custom weapons and special party quests that will attract more players which is good so this server will be popular and sucessful. Also i believe we should have a player unstuck button to unstuck players. Another thing i believe we should improve on is the lack of disrespect in game remember its not your game its not all around you it's everyones game.(mostly andrews but eh! he made it public)

• Last words.
Well I would try my hardest to make this server be the best ever so please pick me. Also i love snail ms and it is very fun and i love to help people and i am very nice to poeple. I also respect others and never ever would hurt others feelings. Lastly don't be a hater LA dont hate you dun hate me. I also know this server alot and know the people who play pretty well i also know hacks when i see them, I know what they look like and can spot them easily.

Also MY email if you may need it sf68@live.com
thankyou and I hope I get picked. ~LA

Last edited by <LA> on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
<LA>
<LA>

Back to top Go down

Verbals GM app Empty Re: Verbals GM app

Post by fancywarrior Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Write properly
Your name is "Laurance Sampang hope you do not have a problem with that!! =T"?

fancywarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by <LA> Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm

I changed it.
<LA>
<LA>

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 pm

CAN I CALL U LANCE? D:

BakGon1994