SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rexx's GM App

4 posters

Go down

Rexx's GM App Empty Rexx's GM App

Post by junkeat1314 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Rexx'GM App

• Name
Rexx

• Country/TimeZone
Malaysia/GMT+8

• Have you met the requirements?
Yes, I have met all the requirements.

Code:

Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?
Yes, I speak proper English.

• How old are you?

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
Well, I'm quite easy to get along with. I'm very helpful most of the time. I'm very cool headed. I'm not very argumentative. I'm also very trustworthy, loyal, and forgiving. (except to hackers)
I'm also very understanding and also know how to maintain myself.

• Why are you interested in this job?
Seeing as there is hardly any GMs on around my time, I wanted volunteer myself and try out for a GM position. Hackers have been hacking around freely on the server, and they will continue to do so unless a another GM is active while the others are away.

• How can you help the server?
Keeping it clean of hackers. Helping new players get on the right track. Solve disputes between players. Make it more alive if needed: host events.

• What are your Strengths?
I've been on this server since December and have grown to know almost everything about this server. Helping new players get on the right path won't be much of a hassle.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
I know the basic GM commands, but not all of them. I am willing to learn the rest of the commands.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learnt that being a GM requires discipline and control.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
Well if they're hacking in front of me, I'd SS it for evidence (record if necessary), then ban. Seeing as hacking is strictly prohibited on this server, no chances are given. If they have a problem or is confused why they got banned, they can go post a ban appeal on forums. If someone was hacking behind my back, and I see the warning with their name, I'd go into hide mode, then stalk then, take a couple of SS's, then ban.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
No, I will not quit SnailMS. I've spent more than 6 months on this server, which is by far the most time I've ever spent on a private server. I have made many memories and friends. Quitting the server will make me felt like I've lost a part of me.

• Experiences?
I've been a GM with Andrew on another server called Counterstory, and know all the basics of being a GM.

• What events can you host?
Trivia. Hide 'n' Seek. Scavenger Hunt. JQ.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat all players equally and fairly. I won't go around acting big towards the normal players. I won't favour one over the other. I will treat other GMs with respect, as well as the players.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
Almost every day. Weekends I will be on more often. As for weekdays, those are my school days, and I am usually active when the other GMs are sleeping.

• Why should we pick you?
Someone needs to look after the server while other GMs are away. I'm not saying you have to pick me, the server just needs a GM that is active while the other GMs are away.
I will put in full cooperation to make the server better.

• What position are you applying for?
I am applying for GM position.

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
Not really looking for any.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
Lots of people have been getting their accounts bugged and resulting in their account being stuck, an unstuck button function on the site would be helpful.

• Last words.
Thank you for reading my app Very Happy SnailMS rox my sox. <3 Razz

junkeat1314

Back to top Go down

Rexx's GM App Empty Re: Rexx's GM App

Post by Angie Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

you're not over 13 years old. sorry. :/
Angie
Angie

https://www.facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Holy shit dude, you're a little bit young.
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by fancywarrior Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

You didn't met the requirements .

fancywarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down