Gamer's GM app

Post by Gamer123 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:37 am

• Name
My name is mike, my ign is Gamer

• Country/TimeZone?
Israel.

• Have you met the requitements?
Yes, I met the requirements..
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English?
Yes.

• How old are you?
13, Almost 14.

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
I'm nice, helpful, I play guitar, I'm almost 14 years old, I hate hackers, I like watching TV and I love music.

• Why are you interestind in this job?
I'm interested at this job cuz i like hosting events and helping players, also I think its fun being a GM.. The only active GM i saw is andii that just got accepted as a GM (gratz andii) so i think that if there will be more gms online at the hours I and allot of more players are playing it will make the server better..

• How can you help the server?
I can help the players, host events so people wont be bored, ban hackers, I also can try to get more people to the server and I can try to come up with ideas to make the server better.

• What are your Strengths?
I'm helpful, I'm nice, I know all the GM rules, I know all GM commands, I'm loyal, easy to get along with, I have a GM hand book.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
I were a GM only one time and it was only for 5months so i don't have alot of experience..

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learned how to ban players, host events, use the commands of a GM, and i learned all the GM commands.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
Take a screen shot of him and then ban him.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
No, I like this server and its not so bad if I wont get accepted.. I can still play this great server.

• Experiences?
I were a GM once at MoodStory but it got shuted down and then reopened and the owner didn't let me be a GM again (I donated for GM lvl 3 and I got to lvl 5 cuz i were a good GM).

• What events can you host?
Find the GM (Map full of boxes that the players shold destroy and i will hide at one of the boxes, whoever finds me first wins.)
Quiz (T/F)
Hide N seek
Jump Quest and more cool events..

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat everybody nicely and ill respect everyone as long as that person wont hack.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
3.5 - 4 hours each day but soon there will be summer break and then ill play like 5 - 6 hours each day.

• Why should we pick you?
I have experience at being a GM, I speak Hebrew and English, Im nice, helpful, I know all the GM commands, I know the GM rules, Im active, I always watch out for hackers, I host fun events and help the server.

• What position are you applying for?
Lvl 3 GM.

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
I dont need any reward.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
Yes, Instead of tetris pieces that summon bosses, just make it auto summon or summon for money.

• Last words
I hope I will get accepted, please tell me what you think about my GM app ;D

Last edited by Gamer123 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Gamer123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamer's GM app

Post by flyboy279 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 pm

You forgot the code of the requirements, you should edit that, and also you have very poor grammar and English, thus making you NOT required of the requirements. Game over, try again. Very Happy. Good luck lol.

~Jacobbbbb.
flyboy279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top