SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iNick's GM App

+2
BakGon1994
iNick
6 posters

Go down

iNick's GM App Empty iNick's GM App

Post by iNick Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

• Name
Elvis "Nick" M.

• Country/TimeZone
Dominican Republic, GMT -4

• Have you met the requitements?
Code:
(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)
Yes.

• Do you speak proper English?
Yes.

• How old are you?
15, about to be 16 this July.

• Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
Well... I was born in Puerto Rico. At 4 months old, I left P.R. and lived in Dominican Republic. At 10 years old, I went to go live in New Orleans, Louisiana. I speak both English and Spanish.
Since little, I always considered myself respectful, kind and funny, and also a kid that would do anything to make the right decition.

• Why are you interestind in this job?
Well, since I joined the server, I always thought that I could lend a hand but I guess I can't help people as much if I'm a normal player.
I want to help the GMs with some problems whenever they need someone to acompany them. I will try to let them know I'm someone they could trust and let them know I'd be happy to help.
Not only I can help the GMs with their job but also when they need a friend to talk to.
I think I can do a good job if I just get one chance. I will try my best to help and try to not let anyone down.

• How can you help the server?
I want to help the server as much as possible and help it grow to its full extent. I want to help getting everyone thats here realize that this is their home and also their server. I want everyone to feel like they are in a new home just like I felt when I first joined the server. And mostly, I want to thank my joy of being here by helping to all of those people I met here in SnailMs.

• What are your Strengths?
I would always tell my self to never give up even if its the last breath you'll take.
I don't go back on any promise I make.
I always try to help others just as I would like to help me.
I can never hurt someone in any type of form (phisically, mentally, emotionally, etc) because I wouldn't want them to do it back at me.

• What are your weaknesses? (Dont say nothing. Thats that's not an answer.)
Well, I'm kinda a sentimental guy... I don't get hurt easily but if theres a time when I have to cry for a matter that really hurts I will.
I don't like to be alone... It's just that I feel like I will always need someone by me.

• What did you learn from one of your GM experiences?
I learned the value of selfcontrol. Sometimes we just get so stressed when we can't help everyone at once since we're just one person. You should always know how to keep your calm and never get influenced by players that are kind of "annoying and disrespectful".

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?
As a normal player: I would report to a GM immediatly. The server doesn't need people who use unfair programs just because they want to be stronger or want to escape a threat.
As a GM: I would jail him and try to talk to him to see if he would stop. Put him on a list that way I could keep track of him if he continues. (This is unless the Owner does not want to have any type of pity with these kind of people)

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS?
Ofcourse not. Its not the end of the world! You must always try to keep going and try to help the server with or without GM. After all, Server without players = Server without life.

• Experiences?
I've learned a lot about the GMs and about being one in a server called "Carestory". I mostly learned from it all in a Ventrilo room of the server. I met people which made me feel like I was in another family and another great life.
They taught me a lot since at that time they had what they called "GM Helpers" which are normal players with special jobs inside the community of the server. The jobs of the helpers were to report any unusual behaviour, hacks, scams, any of ilegal doing in the vicinity of the server. Since I was GM Helper, they showed me most of the ways a GM should act like for example:
-Maturity, Respect, Responsability, with Devotion, with Tranquility, Loyalty, and Trustworthy.

I was also a GM at a Spanish server but it got closed down by nexon. The name of it was "EspadaMS".

• What events can you host?
JQ's, Simon Says Event, Twin Event, Phrase Event, Go-Get Event, Hide and Seek Event.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
With Respect. I will not offend any player or GM in any kind of form.
With Friendliness. I will always be a friend and a great companion to both players and GMs
Without Pride. I will always try to help others better than myself.
Without Greed. I will never try to gain everything for me.

• How often will you be on SnailMS?
In Summer or a Holiday: Mostly the whole day
Due to school probably: Monday through Fridays (5-6 hours) Saturday and Sunday (15 hours [Mostly the whole day]).

• Why should we pick you?
I think I can do a good job if I just get one chance. I will try my best to help and try to not let anyone down.

• What position are you applying for?
In-Game GM

• What rewards do you look for in this job?
I don't look for anything in exchange. I just look for the happiness of the players here in the server.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
Nope, the server is great all it needs is a little more promotion to make the popularity of the server grow.

• Last words.
All I want to say is, don't choose me if you need me. If there is someone better than me don't choose me because your a friend or you think you'll feel sad for letting me behind. The point is choose the right person that is destined for the job and the person who is going to do the job right.
Thank you for reading =)
iNick
iNick

https://facebook.com/enm1994

Back to top Go down

iNick's GM App Empty Re: iNick's GM App

Post by BakGon1994 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

No screen shots of you being a GM?
Good luck nick :3

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by iNick Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 pm

I had some but my computer had a virus by that time. So I had to format my computer entirely.
iNick
iNick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Rachay. Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Good luck nick<3
-Rachay.
-Rachay.

https://www.youtube.com/aznstupidalx

Back to top Go down

Post by iNick Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't think they would pick another one but ty anyways Rach <333
iNick
iNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

G'LUCK. ;D
Angie
Angie

https://www.facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassel Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Good luck<3
Bassel
Bassel

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Provide some ss' that would help

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by iNick Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

@Angie: Thanks <3
@ Bassel: Thanks <3
@David: I wish I could :/.... but like I said.... my computer got erased completely =(.

Sorry for the late reply =P I never noticed.
iNick
iNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Oh dude! GL! i mean sure u hate me but still if i don't get a gm spot i hope at least you do ^-^ i wish u much luck sir.
Bunny
Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by iNick Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Hahahahahhaaha sorry Bunny Sad I don't hate you anymore and gl to you too Very Happy
iNick
iNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm

thank you. you have better chances tho... Very Happy
Bunny
Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content