SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xVodka's Gm App

3 posters

Go down

xVodka's Gm App Empty xVodka's Gm App

Post by Sya0rAn Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Name:Jason

Country/timezone:U.S.A central zone

Requirements:
Code:
Code:
GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguments, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.

Yes i have

Do you speak proper english: Yes i do it's not that hard.

Tell Me about yourself: Well i'm a active guy and i play a lot of sports. I like to go hang with friend and play SnailMs a lot because it's a fun server.

Why Do you want to be a GM?: Well i want to help this server cause im tired of these hackers and stupid people on when theres no gm on. I would help people that just joined and do anything that helps people from being frustated :]. Even though i'm not a GM i still try to hep people a lot when no one feels like helping them. Also i can get people to join this server because i know a lot of people that has nothing to do so i can get them to play this BA server Very Happy I will be nice and helpful to the players in the server and i will make sure this server is hacker FREE Very Happy. well i know it won't be 100% free i will just try to

How Can You help this server: I can advertise(easily) i got a lot of people that wants to play a good server so yep :] Also i can make a easy banner <3

What Are your Strengths: I can easily stop fights and help people get rid of ksers Very Happy

What Are your Weakness: Maybe ehh who knows maybe when im tired in the game i can't do much?

If someone was hacking right in front of you, What would you do: I will SS first and say stop f***ing hacking and if they don't listen i'll just ban them.

If your Gm app is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMs: No i will not quit SnailMs cause i like this server and i have a lot of good friends ^.^

Experiences?: well i have been a gm i just can't find any proof cause i got a new computer and everything sorry...

What events can you host?: I can host JQ,HnS and i might try to make a good one of my own and more that the server has Smile

How will you treat other players and Gms: I will treat them nice and i will play with them not the nasty way lol. I won't try to start fights just if they really get on my nerves like when they start saying crap to me.

How often will you be on SnailMs: I'm like always on so don't worry i will make sure this server is in good condition

Why should we pick you: Well i just wanna help this server because hackers or stupid people get on when gms aren't on so yeah it's your choice andrew.

What Pos are you applying for?: just a regurler helpful Gm :-]

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?: Maybe you can expand mob rooms to like 1-6 just saying

Last words?: Well if you need to get me contact me on Msn:Sharkninja60@hotmail.com Aim: Haji8892 :]

I just hope you get this and if i don't get it its ok this server is still awesome-Jason/Xvodka

Last edited by Sya0rAn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sya0rAn
Sya0rAn

Back to top Go down

xVodka's Gm App Empty Re: xVodka's Gm App

Post by BakGon1994 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Here are some feedback
You cant make this server 100% hacker free
since most hackers have singa time zone
And im sure you didnt put some of the questions
like the weakness
Also when someone hacks you just take ss/video and ban
Hacking is not acceptable, you dont have to tell them to turn it off
They should of read the ToS and the player's rules
And you might wanna add some Screenshots of you being a GM
These are just some feedback
Good luck Jason :3

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sya0rAn Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

alright daid lol
Sya0rAn
Sya0rAn

Back to top Go down

Post by BakGon1994 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Sorry if some of my feedbacks sounds mean :[

BakGon1994

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkThrills Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Nice application. I can only see two obvious errors:

1. You need to add a code thing with the requirements where it asks if you meet them.
2. Add proof of you being a GM.

Good Luck! Very Happy

~Vlad
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum