SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight005's GM App

5 posters

Go down

Knight005's GM App Empty Knight005's GM App

Post by nightknight Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm

• Name Tommy Truong

• Country/TimeZone united states, pacific time zone

• Why do you want to be a GM?i want to became a gm so that i can help the server this is one of the few severs left that r good all the other one force people to vote for them to get nx instead of just makin the game good.

• How can you help the server?i can help the server by makein sure ppeople dont make the server lagg and bann people who hack or cheat in any way.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? if i saw some one hackin i would jail them ,iono y people would freaken hack in a privete server it makes no sense.

• Experiences?i dont have any experiences as a gm but i have more then general knowledge of the game

• What events can you host?i could hold quizes or jq

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i would be friendly i wouldnt cuss at them or any thing id answer thre questins and i would do any thing messed to them

• How often will you be on SnailMS?im on whenever i can iproblay only not be on when i cant be on the computer or if sumthing comes up

• Why should we pick you?i think u should pick me because i would be a good gm and be friendly to everyone in the game. i wouldnt bann any one out of no where. and i would help as much as i can.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)iono what else we could do to the game but maybe we should make more ways for people to get event tickets.

• Last words.please pick me np if u dont tho
nightknight
nightknight

Back to top Go down

Knight005's GM App Empty Re: Knight005's GM App

Post by danuel Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am

well we need experienced people but are you a fast learner?
danuel
danuel

Back to top Go down

Knight005's GM App Empty re-knight005 gm app

Post by nightknight Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 pm

yes im a fast learner i just need simple steps to learn
nightknight
nightknight

Back to top Go down

Post by lolip0px3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 pm

nightknight wrote:yes im a fast learner i just need simple steps to learn

how is that a fast learner then...?

lolip0px3

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenhavenz1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 am

lol knight...as far as i know u are try to get new experiences...u gotta know that snailMS aims for good people who have been a GM before so u may not get accepted but don't be upset u know...as for me...i didnt apply for GM cos i know that no.1 i have really no idea wad to do. no.2 i am not very good with com stuff...(except hacking and stuff of the underworld) but we are not toking about those...remember...as a GM, u get more power in the game and perhaps more fun...but also u get more responsibilities...i recommend u to play as per normal and not think about your application...help other people...let other people recognize u as one who likes to help...one who does not look down on others...for me...i lack many things...especially the ability not to look down on others i know that very well...but i do try my best to help others in need and in turn...they respect me for who i am...well u have a place in the guild Judgement and if u become a GM...well i wont force u to stay if u do not wish to...as that is one of our rules...the guild Judgement enforces the ability of choice...to stay or to go to another guild...that is why even if u leave the guild...u dont see me going looking you to request why u left the guild...but when i see you...i treat u as a friend and ask whether u wanna train together...PQ together...or just plainly talk to me XD ok ? i wish you all the best in ur journey as a GM if u ever be one...if you dont, u can still play the game and help people as GMs help others with their power...ok ? remember this very important part of power...when u have more power than others...ur judgement must be even better...ur punishments if u do something wrong is harsher...power is both a good and a bad thing...use it wisely...

from ur dearest guildmaster,
Infinity

sevenhavenz1

Back to top Go down

Post by lolip0px3 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 am

Wall of text. ~.~

lolip0px3

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity†© Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 am

XD