SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iForever's gm app

3 posters

Go down

iForever's gm app Empty iForever's gm app

Post by xandic09 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:37 pm

• Name Kevin W.

• Country/TimeZone United Stated of America/ Pacific Time

• Have you met the requitements? i have now i've played for more that a week

• Do you speak proper English? yes i speak proper English

• How old are you? I am 15

• Why do you want to be a GM? Becouse i think i can help with people's problems in-game and if i cant i will ask for help from another GM and i think it would be awesome to be a GM

• How can you help the server? i cant help ban hackers and i can probably help some people in-game with their problems

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? give them a warning and if they keep doing it ban them

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? no becouse SnailMS is an awesome server i like this server alot

• Experiences? i have been GM on many servers and i had my own server but had to shutdown becouse it was not really working out but yea Smile

• What events can you host? none becouse i dont know how to but i would like to learn

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i would always treat them with respect and i would try to help out just the players in the game

• How often will you be on SnailMS? every day or every time its on

• Why should we pick you? becouse i am new and i am really nice to everybody and i never like to hurt anybody so i think i would be perfect as a GM

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) yea like add @maxskills it would be a little bit easier instead of having to wait till u get to the FM

• Last words. thanks to everyone and if i dont make it then i will try agian later but thanks to [GM]Shinn to show me this thank you everyone for this awesome server

Last edited by xandic09 on Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

xandic09

Back to top Go down

iForever's gm app Empty Re: iForever's gm app

Post by dbzbros Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 am

But still you need all the requirements because you have to know the server.
dbzbros
dbzbros

Back to top Go down

Post by danuel Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 am

and what does warcraft have to do with maple?
danuel
danuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum