Affection's APP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Affection's APP.

Post by noobzme on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Name : Brian Yang

• Have you met the requirements? : Yes Sir.

(GM Applicants MUST: Be Over the age of 13 and speak proper English. Must be Mature, Loyal, Trustworthy, Active, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Will respect ALL the members of SnailMS, Will not get into arguements, Have played the server for more that 1 week, and must have GM Experience. Failing to meet the Required will not be given any chances of becoming a GM.)

• Do you speak proper English? : Yes i speak very well . Smile

How old are you? : I am currently 15 years old. Heading to 16th in April 15th .

• Why do you want to be a GM? : I want to be a GM because i would love to help the server and try to make it number 1. Smile

• How can you help the server? : I can help the server by advertisment, events, and other stuff you want me to do.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? : If someone WAS hacking in front of me, I would first go in hide, then I would follow him to see if he continues to hack, then I would take screenshots/tape videos and post it in the hackers section of the forum. Also If I did have permission to ban the hacker, I would do so A.S.A.P.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? : No because if i quit SnailMS, i would just want to go back . I don't want to ditch my friends and have the stupidest excuse ever.

• Experiences? : I have been a GM in UniverseMS. The owner found a hacker and and he didnt do anything. He wanted him to hack them to the 40 rankings and i banned him. then i got stripped from GM.

• What events can you host? : I can host Jq's, Hns, T/f, Trivia, and more stuff. Even the chair event .

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. : I will treat them th

• How often will you be on SnailMS? : I can be on SnailMS after school, which is 3:00 (Eastern) - 10:00. and on Weekands, all Day long.

• Why should we pick you? : You should pick me because i can help make the server better by advertising. Smile

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) : Like i said, i can advertise, i can try to do events to keep people out of boredem ( if thats a word. ), and other stuff you want me to do . Razz

• Last words. : I hope you love my gm app. Smile

Love,

Brian

Last edited by noobzme on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

noobzme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Affection's APP.

Post by BakGon1994 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 pm

you go brain Very Happy

BakGon1994

View user profile