LilaznBoi45s Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LilaznBoi45s Gm App

Post by bluedye45 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm

•Name Kevin Tran, Age 16,My in game name is LilaznBoi45

•Country/Timezone Canada Vancouver Eastern standard time.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to be a GM, because i want to help out the server, the community. Make SnailMS a little bit better than it was before. Hosting events. Listen to what other players have to say. And help out new players with whatever they need, I would use !cheaters every 20 minutes to check if anyone is Cheating.

How can you help the server?
I would help the server by, Hosting events, Listening to what everyone hast to say. And introduce new players to the game. I will be on everyday(hopefully) to help out each and everyone. I will treat GMS and Players the same.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? I would take a Snapshot. And email it to Andrew. Than i shall let the hacker face the consequences by Jailing them. Than i shall let Andrew deal with them after they are jailed.

your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? No because quiting over a gm app is ridiculous, and who would wana quit an awesome server like SnailMs

What events can you host? I could host many events if i have the permission to. ( Daily if Andrew lets)

bluedye45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum