SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistaSkittle GM app.!

3 posters

Go down

MistaSkittle GM app.! Empty MistaSkittle GM app.!

Post by MistaSkittle Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm

• Name: Nathan :3

• Country/Time Zone:Texas.

• Have you met the requirements?
Yeap!

Do you speak proper English? Yes i do.

• How old are you? Right now i am 15 ;D

• Why do you want to be a GM? I hate people who hack and i love to help people, I think it's fun too.

• How can you help the server? i can help the server by, making it grow more ex. making youtube video of how fun this server is, vote! every time i get the chance ;D, making ads, telling all my friends to join and play with me, and stop anyone who hacks along the game

• If someone was hacking right in front for you, what would you do? i would follow the rules and ban him/her ;D without hesitation.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SnailMS? No i love this server <333

• Experiences? I've been a GM on CareStory my old server but it is no longer up D: was a GM for one and a half years,

• What events can you host? I would hold fun events for everyone for those who are bored exp event, NX event, and at times trivia games.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. i would treat them with respect even if they don't show any to me because i don't get angry xD

• How often will you be on SnailMS? i will be on it on 2:45pm-11pm or 12am

• Why should we pick you? Well i have had experience on being a GM and i will be a good GM who will follow the rules and help out the community :3

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.). i like it the way it is xD but get ready to add more channels because were going to have a lot of more people joining soon ;D

• Last words. Sincerely your beloved MistaSkittles :3
MistaSkittle
MistaSkittle

Back to top Go down

MistaSkittle GM app.! Empty Re: MistaSkittle GM app.!

Post by Andii Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 am

Nice app ~
For the question asking how often you'll be on SnailMS, make sure you state your time zone.
Good luck ^^
Andii
Andii

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaSkittle Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh sorry thank you by the way Very Happy <33? my time zone is pacific standard U.S and also on weekends i will be on 17-20 hours xD
MistaSkittle
MistaSkittle

Back to top Go down

Post by blueice Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

good luck but dont you need to have played for one week

-Poise Aka Devin
blueice
blueice

Back to top Go down

Post by MistaSkittle Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 pm

I have played for a week but i quite for about a week or so don't really remember if your wondering why it is because i was froce to join another server with friends and so i only got a chance to play for about a week and a half and since the server i was playing on got messed up i decided to go back to this server <3 sorry that i left ya Very Happy<333
MistaSkittle
MistaSkittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum